Unable to repair vehicles holding X possible ADS bugged linked.

by fr4me01

Original Post

Unable to repair vehicles holding X possible ADS bugged linked.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GeForce GTX 980 Ti Poseidon GDDR5 6GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 24gigs
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? All servers, all regions, and all game modes.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Since I purchased BFV.
Summarize your bug I am unable to repair vehicles holding X for the full duration of the repair cycle. Normally it takes me about 15 or 20 full repair cycles for the vehicle I am in to repair ONCE. Another thing I believe to be linked to this is while aiming down sights. I have my ADS to be set to "hold" meaning I hold right click, and I stay zoomed in. In game I hold ADS and the game will break my ADS and pull me back to normal stance, then zoom me back into ADS, sometimes pulling me back out a second time, during which I am holding right click (ADS) the entire time. Most frequently in an AA gun.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can come visit my house and use my computer! The other person who reported this bug similarly also was using a GeForce 980 graphics card. Though he reported refresh rate change helped his situation, it has no helped in my situation so I am reporting it separately from his. So possibly a graphics card problem? Since the 980 uses different architecture.
What happens when the bug occurs? #1 I am 95% of the time unable to repair any vehicle holding X to repair it. The repair function works 1 time out of 15 or 20 repair cycles. #2 ADS is broken, even while holding right click to zoom in the game will pull me out of zoom and push me back into it. Flip flopping the zoom seemingly randomly even while I hold right click.
What should be happening instead? Holding X should be repairing my vehicle up to a certain point. Right Click should hold my ADS as long as I am holding right click.

DxDiag is attached.

I am not 100% certain these bugs are linked together.  But if the other person who mentioned bugs similar to this was correct in the "micro stuttering server side" then the bugs would make a lot of sense together.  Something is interrupting my keystrokes to the server where the server doesn't think I am holding X, or right click.  Something interrupts the feed.  The other user said changing his refresh rate to 60hz fixed it.  I tried everything he mentioned and nearly every graphical combination of settings in my game to help all with the same result. 

Message 1 of 2 (198 Views)

Re: Unable to repair vehicles holding X possible ADS bugged linked.

★★ Novice

Something similar happened to me in BF1

Message 2 of 2 (153 Views)