Re: Unable to "Ready up" in solo matchmaking?

by ChiraaKitteh

Original Post

Unable to "Ready up" in solo matchmaking?

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Fort tarsis mission select screen
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2019/03/02
Summarize your bug Unable to start mission. Game says "Waiting for players." Normally you would press the F key to ready up, but since I'm not in a group the F option is greyed out. Exiting and re-entering the menu seems to fix the problem temporarily, but next time I try to start a mission the bug happens again.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter your javelin in fort tarsis?
What happens when the bug occurs? I cannot launch a mission until I exit the menu and try again.
What should be happening instead? The game should let me start a mission.

N/A

Message 1 of 4 (1,682 Views)

★ Novice

I just followed the information from ambybutt's fix to get the F/ReadyUp to high-light and it worked. Would be nice if EA would fix this in the next patch. The problem occurs when trying to enter into both public or private modes.

Message 2 of 4 (1,132 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@QC_CoyoteThis issue usually happened for me after I entered the forge once I was in the mission menu. I have mostly gotten out of the habit, but I don’t think I’ve run across this recently when I forget. It’s def a bug but an annoyance instead of game-breaking to me.

Is this triggered by using the forge for you also? What was ambybutt's fix? Asking since it’s obviously in some other thread.

I never tested this extensively to discover if it only happened after changing javelins or if it was even just looking at my weapons/gear.

Message 3 of 4 (1,103 Views)

★ Novice

Looks like for ambybutt it was the same as me. Once you enter your suite and go into the mission selection menu down at the bottom you have the option to Click or hit “F” to ready up. However, this option was grayed out even though all of the appropriate selection have been made. Exiting out of this selection menu and then loading back into it has fixed the problem. For me I have not re-encountered this issue yet. Ambybutt’s gives me the impression that he has had it happen more than once.

Message 4 of 4 (1,080 Views)