Unable to "Complete Flashback Event(s) 5 time - doesn't count My sucessfull atte

by alanvekic

Original Post

NBA live mobile flashback event does not progress

★★★ Novice

The flashback event does not progress even if you completed it 5 times, it does not work; and I can't complete my daily objectives.

Message 11 of 22 (1,678 Views)

Re: Unable to "Complete Flashback Event(s) 5 time - doesn't count My sucess

★★★ Novice

Its the same for me i did 5 times nothimg so i thought maybe it would be like do 1 time today then 1 tomorrow and so on but it didnt even move this game has a huge amount of issues ive reported 3 issues in 1 day ua rush stephen curry upgrade then stamina not refilling on level up so keep your eyes out i spent over 5000 nba cash in 3 days on stamina refills and buying some stuff in the store and im having nothing but issues it sucks cuz i love this game but i feel im being ripped off and wasting my time and money spent over $50 buying nba cash in 3 days so everyone watch out for these issues

Message 12 of 22 (1,927 Views)

Re: Complete flashback 5 times

★★ Novice
Having the exact same problem the issue may be because of the update of daily Beats but not the objectives
Message 13 of 22 (1,730 Views)

Re: Unable to "Complete Flashback Event(s) 5 time - doesn't count My sucess

★★★ Novice

Even i have the same issue and all that i recieved was a pro pack for it . What will pro pack help in the UA rush stephen curry set instead of the 23 UA tokens 

Message 14 of 22 (1,726 Views)

★★★ Novice

Having same issue as above @EA_Blueberry  how do i connect to you ? I already reported the issue but only received a pro pack for it . But that wont help in UA rush stephen curry set .

Message 15 of 22 (1,723 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm experience the same issue as well, Objectives not capturing completed flashback events. Requesting fix and make up of lost rewards

Message 16 of 22 (1,703 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm experience the same issue as well, Objectives not capturing completed flashback events. Requesting fix and make up of lost rewards

Message 17 of 22 (1,701 Views)

★ Novice

I’m having the same issue as well but on Apple iPhone iOS version of the game. Don’t know how to PM you with user ID. Can you message me?

Message 18 of 22 (1,698 Views)

I don’t have UA Rush Curry

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
Summarize your bug So basically, when the new curry 6 token came out for the UA rush sets I looked through and couldn’t find my 99 overall Stephen Curry. I even tried going back to the event where you first claim the Stephen Curry and I couldn’t get it from there. It also wasn’t in my inventory either or my lineups.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know.
What happens when the bug occurs? I don’t get the Stephen Curry card.
What do you expect to see? My 99 overall Stephen Curry card either in the set or in my inventory.

Bruh I’m just tryna get a better point guard.

Message 19 of 22 (1,671 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry Any update regarding the bug from which I lost flashback tokens since the update? 

Thanks!

Message 20 of 22 (1,659 Views)