Re: Franchise mode XP package bug

by Snapr4God

Original Post

Re: Unable to purchase trait upgrades

★★ Novice
Same thing happens to me on the ps4, but I can purchase an upgrade but it costs an additional 2000xp sometimes more than what is listed. Get it fixed EA
Message 61 of 130 (2,754 Views)

Re: XP Issues

★★ Novice
Same thing happens to me on ps4 as well. Get it fixed EA
Message 62 of 130 (2,754 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

I think it is important that you pay attention to some of the more coherent posts. The problem is not an inability to purchase traits. The problem is one of cost display. More specifically when you purchase the trait and choose to "Submit" and save your choice, it takes an additional amount. For example: I'm trying to purchase Aggressive Catch for Chris Conley. It's cost is 2250 and I have 2711. I am able to "Increase" it, but when I choose "Submit", despite having 461 XP still available, it won't proceed and says the trait can not be purchased. 

Message 63 of 130 (13,714 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am having this same problem except that only certain players cannot be upgraded. I play with the panthers on CFM and Curtis Samuel a WR is a player i cannot upgrade but other players like Christian Mccafffrey work fine. To be clear when i try to spend xp on any trait for Curtis Samuel it tells me the trait cannot be purchased but on most other players it allows me to spend my xp on traits. 

Message 64 of 130 (2,703 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Barry Why, if this is the only means of communication with EA, can we not get a simple update? What are you doing to fix this huge problem with the game? We don't play the other * they added to Madden 18. I have always been 100% franchise player. This is *.
Message 65 of 130 (2,679 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This really is quite frustrating...

We should at least be getting some kind of an update if there isn't a hotfix available.  We can send you all the screenshots you want, but it's pretty clear what's going on. A month after release and there's still no update to fix this issue?   I'd say unacceptable, but what choice do we have?

Message 66 of 130 (2,665 Views)

★★★ Novice
I can’t believe this issue still has not been fixed
Message 67 of 130 (2,646 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
You and me both bro. Ridiculous to think such a large corporation can't get it together.
Message 68 of 130 (2,638 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry I think it is important that you understand this issue is not fixed. You marked my last comment as an accepted solution, but it isn't a solution. It was a clarification of the actual problem. Can we please get some sort of assurance that the cost display issue is being taken care of and not ignored? It seems like at this point they've swept this under the rug either because it isn't completely game breaking or they can not seem to repeat the problem in their tests. Those of us that play almost exclusively franchise should not be handicapped by an issue that causes us to spend way more XP than we think we are.

Message 69 of 130 (2,591 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Seeing this issue marked as "solved" is extremely disconcerting.

If it's solved, none of us has seen a solution.

@EA_Barry, come on man.  You've got to give us something.  Radio silence from you all week.

Message 70 of 130 (2,580 Views)