Unable to proceed in "Early Warning" prologue mission

by Krate23

Original Post

Unable to proceed in "Early Warning" prologue mission

★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number CPU - AMD FX 8350 @ 4GHZ (8 core) GPU - Radeon MSI 480 4gb GDDR5
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB DDR3
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Mission: Early Warning Location: Cataclysm Room
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 28/02/19 21:00 MST
Summarize your bug When playing mission "Early Warning" i can play all the way to the artifact. I defeat the first wave of enemies then i'm prompted to retrieve fragments to stabilze the anomaly and prevent bad things from happening. However, the fragments are not highlighted to say "Press F to pick up" Enemies are also supposed to be attacking. I've attached a screenshot to show what i see at the same spot on the same fragment. Notice i am unable to "Press F to Pick Up" Updating the game through Origin has not worked
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Begin a new character and start at the beginning of "Early Warning." Do not play the Prologue
What happens when the bug occurs? I am unable to proceed with the mission. the bug is game breaking
What should be happening instead? The fragments should be able to be picked up. More Enemies should be spawning as well

https://youtu.be/x4MPfXz1_XI?t=1396
^At this point, i am unable to pick up the fragments. the attached screenshot show's what i see in my game

Message 1 of 2 (596 Views)

Re: Unable to proceed in "Early Warning" prologue mission

★★ Novice

I figured out a fix and I want to post this so if anyone buys the game recently I can spare them the 3 hrs it took me to solve this bug solution really simple hold down the Emote wheel and grab the "fragments" you can even place them in the conduits with this method as well you probably won't see this message but I still wanted to help regardless.

Message 2 of 2 (529 Views)