by Golgol_bsp

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to play - character rotates all the time

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug After the patch (13th Dez) I've started the new campaign content. Unfortunatly it was unpossible to play - the X-Wing was spinning all the time and I had no chance to stop it. Afterwards I've started an arcade game to check the behaviour. The same issue here - the character rotates all the time. I've already updated the hardware drivers but with no change. Other games working normal.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? GOLGOL_BSP
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 12/13/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 09:50 AM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Campaign
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start the game and try to play the campaign or an arcarde game.
What happens when the bug occurs? The character/starship rotates all the time. There is no way to interrupt this.
What do you expect to see? Normal movement/behaviour.
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GeForce GTX 1080 Ti

Message 1 of 4 (582 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to play - character rotates all the time

★★★ Novice

A friend of mine had the same problem but he has found the problem: We both have a Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS which is connected to the PC. If I disconnect the HOTAS from the PC the game works as expected. Obviously the game missinterpretes the HOTAS as a gamepad. This behaviour is a "feature" from the newest patch.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (629 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

A friend of mine had the same problem but he has found the problem: We both have a Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS which is connected to the PC. If I disconnect the HOTAS from the PC the game works as expected. Obviously the game missinterpretes the HOTAS as a gamepad. This behaviour is a "feature" from the newest patch.

Message 2 of 4 (630 Views)

★ Apprentice

Well, they should solve that problem. Before Last Jedi patch it was OK. I don't think that AAA game should have that kind of problems. Disconnecting controler before you play...

Message 3 of 4 (505 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here. Did you find how to solve this? This bug isn't ok for a game that cost 30 EUR.

Message 4 of 4 (461 Views)