Re: Unable to play HUT Rush 5v5

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Unable to play HUT Rush 5v5

★★ Apprentice

Product: NHL 21
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to HUT Rush 5v5 and attempt to play vs. CPU
What happens when the bug occurs? Error message with "No teams available" pops up.
What do you expect to see? The game mode progresses to the pregame starting screen
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here HUT Rush
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
What is your time zone?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? xchrispeex
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

Hello,

I'm having an issue with HUT Rush 5v5 where I cannot enter a "Play CPU" game, on any difficulty. This also happens when trying to "Play Online". I receive an error message that there are "No Teams Available" and to try again later. I attached the screenshot. Basically I am unable to play the mode in any way. I have already created my lineup, and as an aside when trying to edit the lineup I receive an error message that boots me back to the main menu. I attached that screenshot as well. Any solutions? Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (295 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @frink85.

Did you happen to have any duplicate players in your lineup? I believe this caused the same issue for someone else. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to fix it so you'll have to play the 3v3 option until next week when new challenges are introduced.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (270 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_AljoThanks for responding. I’m pretty sure I did not, when I created my lineup I basically matched it to my regular HUT team.

If there’s no fix for this, I see. Thanks. Just makes getting to 3 million tougher, sucks.

Message 3 of 4 (266 Views)

Community Manager

@xchrispeex 

Thanks for the details. If I have any more information on this, I'll post an update. I know it's going to be harder to hit that 3 million mark. I'm really sorry for that. Hopefully, we'll get this figured out for the future.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (262 Views)