Re: Unable to pay off Nute in LSTB

by zellaccio

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to pay off Nute in LSTB

★★★★★ Novice

During a phase in the geonisis LSTB, if Nute Gunray is in the enemy team, you do not get the button to be able to clear his status effect. If Nute is the leader, this means the extortion will spread to your whole team, dispelling all your buffs.

See in the picture, it is Old Ben's turn. He has the blue extortion status effect, but no action button to clear it. 

Screenshot_20220614-150733_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 9 (692 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hi @winterwolves 

Thank you for the report. We flagged your report and are investigating.

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (545 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

I also experienced this same thing. My entire team ended up with extortion and I was never able to get rid of any of it on any of my characters. Thankfully it didn’t cost me the run, but this is a problem that needs to be fixed. Can’t upload my pic as it says it’s too large, but I imagine this has happened to others as well

Message 2 of 9 (668 Views)

Message 3 of 9 (579 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @winterwolves 

Thank you for the report. We flagged your report and are investigating.

Message 4 of 9 (546 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Same for me

Screenshot 2022-06-14 175728.png

Message 5 of 9 (535 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I experienced the same issue. Happened in Phase 1 light side geo TB wave 4/4 on the middle zone special mission. Enemy team was Nute lead. I had many turns and all 5 of my toons got extortion but the button to pay off extortion never appeared. All attack buttons stayed in their normal position instead of shifting to the left to make room for pay off extortion button. Hope this information helps debugging.

Message 6 of 9 (490 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Lost my SM because I got to Wave 4/4 and Nute extorted my team to death

Message 7 of 9 (469 Views)

★★ Novice

@winterwolves wrote:

During a phase in the geonisis LSTB, if Nute Gunray is in the enemy team, you do not get the button to be able to clear his status effect. If Nute is the leader, this means the extortion will spread to your whole team, dispelling all your buffs.

See in the picture, it is Old Ben's turn. He has the blue extortion status effect, but no action button to clear it. 

this is wave 4 of phase 1 special mission, from current LS geo tb. both clones have extortion, but no button to dispell extortion

Screenshot_2022-06-14-14-14-37-142_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.jpg
Message 8 of 9 (443 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same 

54C92EE3-8085-4B50-82D9-7F8384D94E7B.png
Message 9 of 9 (371 Views)