Unable to make in app purchases

by JamaicanGirl01

Original Post

Unable to make in app purchases

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone XS
OS Version 13.1.3
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Idk I bought a pack previously and I think it glitched my game, now I’m unable to buy anything from the store. It takes my payment, plumbob spins for a while, says purchase is all set and you’re to restart the game. When I restarted, what I bought was not granted!!
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to make in app purchases again.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback I think it has something to do with where is the network glitch,this is the second time, I’ve encountered this problem.

Please,please,please fix this issue. Apple doesn’t always grant a refund and dealing with EA help is a hassle and they take quite some time to get back..

Message 1 of 5 (483 Views)

Re: Unable to make in app purchases

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @JamaicanGirl01! The best way to check what happened is to go through EA Help. Have you checked that the money was taken from your account? to see if the purchase went through or failed before that. 

Message 2 of 5 (426 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@JamaicanGirl01Hey! You said that the payment went through? What happens when you go into your in-game settings on your iPhone and hit Restore Purchases? Do the contents of the paid pack appear then?

Edit: clarification 

Message 3 of 5 (413 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@simmerdownMAL I’ve had a bad experience with that in the past and it broke my account with “Where is the network” so Idk what to do anymore. I currently have a ticket with EA help..
Message 4 of 5 (405 Views)

Hero

@JamaicanGirl01 I would suggest to follow @EA_DragonsEye advice and stay in touch with EA Help.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 5 of 5 (392 Views)