Unable to load Download Community Files

by trumoodoo

Original Post

Re: Unable to load Download Community Files

Community Manager

Hey, Madden Community.

With yesterday's title update release the team was able to push through improvements on their side for Community Files. Can you confirm for us whether you are able to access the section and successfully download + load up a file?

Thanks,

Blueberry.png
Message 891 of 897 (2,536 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry There still hasnt been a new file uploaded since the 18th of Feburary, meaning that once again the comunity file hasnt been working for almost a month now! When is EA going to actually care for their customer and fix a feature that should never be down and at one point it was down for damn near 3 months and now nothing has been uploaded for almost a full month. Stop riding EA and actually tell us the truth about how EA does not care for their customers and only cares about stealing money from little kids in Ultimate Team and the other sports games counter parts. I think most people in the thread including me would enjoy some honesty.
Message 892 of 897 (2,469 Views)

★★★ Newbie

justinedemann11

ps4

share and download files doesn’t even allow me to get I to the files to see them 

PS4 

the connection to ea server has been Lost 

it’s been a month or two since I was able to access a file 

Message 893 of 897 (2,402 Views)

Community Manager

@njmorrison21 

The team pushed through a fix in the last update. Try rebooting your network and power cycle the console before attempting again.

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

How to power cycle your PlayStation console

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4/5 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 5 minutes. Launch the game.
Blueberry.png
Message 894 of 897 (2,372 Views)

★★★ Newbie

FIX

Platform PC XBOX GAMEPASS.

I dont know about other platforms, but on pc using gamepass I was not able to connect to any of the community files when Madden was launched through gamepass no matter what I tried I recieved lost connection unable to connect error even though I could play all online modes. Finally I tried starting it outside of the gamepass launcher in admin mode now all files show up and it connects fine.

Message 895 of 897 (2,352 Views)

★★ Novice

Community files worked on xbox s until the update. Now its back to the same problem you guys have had for the last 3 months. I mean you just had the whole free agent process and ea is posting on social media about the trades and free agents. But yet you have the same rosters from 2 months ago. You cant fix it so the Community can give us updated roster the least you could do is update the rosters. 

Message 896 of 897 (2,266 Views)

Community Manager

@Orducks14 

I am going to close this thread since it's related to a previous incident with Community Files. 

We have our new thread on this here. Please continue the discussion there. Feedback on another roster update will be passed along. 

Blueberry.png
Message 897 of 897 (2,257 Views)