Unable to load Download Community Files

by trumoodoo

Original Post

Re: Unable to load Download Community Files

★★ Novice
@trumoodoo hopefully it is resolved soon. completely disappointing!
Message 431 of 897 (625 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am on xbox and have been trying to resolve this issue myself, clearing reserved and console space, unplugging and plugging back in, switching WiFi’s, undownloaded the game. It will not fix.

Message 432 of 897 (906 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Counter_Pie

ps4

custom roster/draft class/ any community file

no

Connection lost

01/14/22

Message 433 of 897 (786 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Knowing EA they probably just have it turned off. Hope they prove me wrong and fix this out it’s been a problem for too long for it not to be fixed.

Message 434 of 897 (701 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 22
Platform:PlayStation 4 Pro
Which console generation do you have? Sony PlayStation 4 pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?SinnedTheClown
Date/time issue occurred 12/5/21
What type of issue do you have? Can't download user files
Which mode has this happened in? All
Which part of the mode? Offline
What is your Franchise League Name? Not applicable
Summarize your bug Note: I have seen other reports of this, but I think it needs a bump. The community files share and manage feature is not working.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Select NFL button for settings 2. Select 'Share & Manage Files' 3. Select 'Download Community Files' Workarounds I have tried: Used to be able to like exit and re-enter 20 times and eventually it would work. Resetting internet, close and relaunch game, restart console, tried the PS4 version, tried uninstall and reinstall
What happens when the bug occurs? Result: "The connection to the server has been lost. Check your internet settings and try again. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information." It will spin for a little, so I know it's trying to do something but will fail. The second attempt is usually a quicker fail than the first. Guessing this is more of an error message than actually telling me my connection is bad, because it's not.
What do you expect to see? Expected: Connect to community files. download rosters, etc.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. "The connection to the server has been lost. Check your internet settings and try again. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information."
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? PS4 pro n/a
Enter RAM memory size in GB n/a

I have owned a lot of Maddens. This has been a bug for a while, but usually you can get around it by closing and reopening a ton. Now I just can't seem to get in anymore at all. Maybe a bad night for the servers but just haven't been able to get in for around a week. Please help! Thanks!

Message 435 of 897 (677 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Gamertag: jpeel1994

Platform: PS4

File Type: Community file (draft for franchise mode)

File Author: Unknown (have not been able to connect to community files)

Able to download other files? Yes, Live roster downloads just fine 

Error message: "The connection to the server has been lost. Check your internet settings and try again. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information." 

Last attempt: 1/13/22 3:26pm Est. 

Message 436 of 897 (654 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve had this glitch for the last month and nothing works it’s a madden problem that you guys won’t fix. Please just let use be able to download stuff

Message 437 of 897 (605 Views)

★★ Novice

Any news on the timetable?

Message 438 of 897 (576 Views)

★★ Novice

HARISION_FORD

XBOX X/S

CANT ACCESS EA SERVERS OR CONNECT

DRAFT CLASS

Message 439 of 897 (553 Views)

Re: Cannot download any community files

★★★ Apprentice

This doesn't work. You guys need to fix it. This is a problem for everyone and unprofessional to not be fixed by now.

Message 440 of 897 (541 Views)