Unable to load Download Community Files

by trumoodoo

Original Post

Re: Unable to load Download Community Files

★★ Novice

My XBox ID is C_R_Longinus

Platform XBox OneX

I can't even SEE the community files. I get a "connection to the server has been lost" error. I'm still connected to the EA Servers, I just can't access community playbooks, rosters, etc.,

Message 401 of 897 (827 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@trumoodoo Will it ever get fixed
Message 402 of 897 (854 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Been months, man. A+ customer service keeping everybody in the dark. A game we paid for is broke. If it were my job, I'd update daily. No news is still news. 

Do your jobs, it's been months.

Message 403 of 897 (849 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry AkitaMan#6536

i cant download anything
it says
“the connection to the server has been lost. check your internet settings and try again. See xxx for additional information.”

ive restarted, rebooted, everything. i cant download/ even pull up the community server
Message 404 of 897 (810 Views)

★★★ Newbie

also Xboxone

Message 405 of 897 (809 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry do we have an estimate on when this is going to be fixed or is it just ea doesn't care about franchise mode
Message 406 of 897 (774 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for the update, how long do u think till this is fixed? I’m just trying to see if it’s worth holding off my franchise, might just use auto generated players if the update will be a while

Message 407 of 897 (673 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Gamertag: MBAHIN 

Platform: XBOX ONE S

File Type: Download Community Files

File Author: Unknown (have not been able to connect to community files)

Able to download other files? No. All other online options are working and available

Error message: "The connection to the server has been lost. Check your internet settings and try again. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information." 

Last attempt: 12/01/22 11:30 PM EST

Message 408 of 897 (666 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry

Gamer tag: smitty58
Console: Xbox One X & Series X
Trying to download community files on franchise mode to get the custom generated draft classes.
Able to Download other files: Yes, able to download other files. I have rebooted internet router, modem, console, uninstalled and reinstalled game, deleted saved data etc. and nothing has fixed it.
Message: “The connection to the server has been lost. Check your internet settings and try again. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information”
Date last tried: I just tried it about 10 minutes ago on 1/11/22 three time and still get same message each time.
Message 409 of 897 (597 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@foxybananas same here really getting tired of the franchise bugs and community file share bugs would be nice to get a working game after spending $70 on a game
Message 410 of 897 (693 Views)