Re: Unable to load Download Community Files

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Can we PLEASE get an ETA on when we will have community files fixed?? It’s January, man. All I wanna do is download realistic draft classes 😒

Message 451 of 897 (627 Views)

★ Guide

Or can we just get a game started without it crashing. This bs is so ridiculous. Community files are just one issue in this excuse for a game

Message 452 of 897 (1,024 Views)

★★★ Newbie

IgneousSphinx59

Xbox 1

Still can't access madden community files

Message 453 of 897 (980 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Were you able to figure it out I haven’t been able to do it for weeks

Message 454 of 897 (930 Views)

★★★ Novice

$60 for a garbage product y’all, thanks for nothing smh. I’m guessing the reason why this is still an issue 1 whole month later is because franchise mode makes no money for ya’ll. You guys know damn well that if this was a MUT issue it would’ve been fixed within a day or two lmao

Message 455 of 897 (904 Views)

★★★ Newbie

- VLctSHINN3R

- XBOX one.

- Attempting to access the download. community files function in franchise or main menu.

- Unable to access to download anything. 

- The connection to the server has been lost. Check your internet settings and try again. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information.

- 14/01/2022 1510

Message 456 of 897 (877 Views)

★★★ Newbie

- theleapingllama 

- XBOX one.

- Attempting to access the download. community files function in franchise or main menu.

- Unable to access to download anything. 

- The connection to the server has been lost. Check your internet settings and try again. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information.

- 01/10 through 1/14 can’t access 

Message 457 of 897 (842 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 22
Platform:PlayStation 4
Which console generation do you have? Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred ongoing
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
What is your Franchise League Name? Not applicable
Summarize your bug Note: The community files share and manage feature is not working.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Select NFL button for settings 2. Select 'Share & Manage Files' 3. Select 'Download Community Files' Workarounds I have tried: Used to be able to like exit and re-enter 20 times and eventually it would work. Resetting internet, close and relaunch game, restart console, tried the PS4 version, tried uninstall and reinstall
What happens when the bug occurs? Result: "The connection to the server has been lost. Check your internet settings and try again. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information." It will spin for a little, so I know it's trying to do something but will fail. The second attempt is usually a quicker fail than the first. Guessing this is more of an error message than actually telling me my connection is bad, because it's not.
What do you expect to see? Expected: Connect to community files. download rosters, etc.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. "The connection to the server has been lost. Check your internet settings and try again. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information."
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? PS4
Enter RAM memory size in GB n/a

Everyone is having the same problem and it's been going on for weeks. Maybe even more than a month. It sure looks like EA doesn't give a $h1t about this. They got their money from us, and will get more in August/September for Madden 23.... unless we all just refuse to keep buying their crap product that has problems and they DO NOTHING about it.

Message 458 of 897 (833 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PSN: xXWOODMEISTERXx 

Ps4 

Community files/says network error

All other files work

Connection to the server has been lost. Check your internet settings and try again. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information. 

Everyday for the last 3 weeks

Message 459 of 897 (828 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey, Madden Community.

This was not addressed in today's Title Update. The team is fully aware of the impact this is having on Franchises or those looking to use the files for other means. This was a statement made today by the Madden NFL team. 

In December, we reiterated our commitment to continuing to improve Franchise as a part of our ongoing Madden NFL 22 live service and beyond. This includes two upcoming Franchise updates that we'll deliver in Madden NFL 22. We will have more detail on those updates in an upcoming Gridiron Notes, thank you!

Blueberry.png
Message 460 of 897 (818 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help