Re: Unable to load Download Community Files

by 12345pats123

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

PSN ID: Jamasa94

Platform: PS4

Can't get onto Community Files or My Download and can't download

Error: connection to server lost. Check internet settings and try again. See ea.com etc. 

Attempted 14/01/22 00:06 GMT

Message 441 of 897 (633 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

one month later and it still doesn't work till this day. 

Message 442 of 897 (943 Views)

★ Apprentice

@v53vcwyhjpef wrote:

I am on xbox and have been trying to resolve this issue myself, clearing reserved and console space, unplugging and plugging back in, switching WiFi’s, undownloaded the game. It will not fix.

It’s not you it’s them.  They have to turn it back on I mean fix it.

Message 443 of 897 (921 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Gamer tag:Juicyboy5444 I play on Xbox, I’m attempting to download roster files and it’s not letting me go into the community files dashboard. I got an error saying lost internet connection and got kicked out of it. I can download the official madden 22 roster updates but nothing from the community files, I can’t even access it. The last time I attempted was 1/13/22 7:50 PM CT
Message 444 of 897 (919 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PSN: Ravemasta1

Console: PS4

I can't download any files. Every time I try to download community files I get the same error. I've tried restarting game/console. I've tried deleting all save files. I've tried reinstalling the game. Nothing works. 

Message 445 of 897 (906 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I submitted a few weeks ago still no fix.
Message 446 of 897 (891 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Total bs. EA clearly doesn’t care..

Message 447 of 897 (883 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Hey, @trumoodoo 

This error might pop up a few times when you try to enter the Madden share section or when you attempt to download a file, but I know that after repeated attempts it will go through. 

Have you tried power cycling the console and network though just to see if a fresh link to our servers helps get passed the errors you've getting?

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

How to power cycle your PlayStation console

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4/5 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 5 minutes. Launch the game.

Could you tell us if your team is investigating why franchise is stuck at week 15 and won’t let us start in the current week? 

Message 448 of 897 (849 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This sucks. Please make it unsuck.

Message 449 of 897 (842 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry my gamertag is CJDaBeast26 I play on Xbox series S. I was not able to download anything. Every time i try to load into the community files it says no connection I lastly tried on January 13 about 9:00 P.M
Message 450 of 897 (821 Views)