Re: Unable to load Download Community Files

by Chilly_Pie

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Gamertag: nMegatron

Platform: PS5

Cannot access any files, other online features work.

The connection to the server has been lost.

1/11/2022 10:36PM

Message 411 of 897 (824 Views)

★★★ Novice
@TheDersMan thanks, unlikely ill get the game at the discount i got it during the holidays though but i only got all of this years sports games for the all-time rosters every game worked (MLBtheShow, NHL22, WWE2k, NBA2k) except for Madden. I returned it to bestbuy and done with the issue.
Message 412 of 897 (1,603 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can you please act like you guys care about the community? I pay $60 a year, like a *, just to get * on when I want to play the game. I want to download a draft class and chill. I can't relax and play madden with my friends because your game is *. John Madden would be embarrassed to know that EA has a game named after him. Your company is a disgrace to the gaming community and a disgrace to football as a whole. Please, for the love of God, act like you give a * and just fix a simple server issue. I want to play the game with a goddamn draft class. Please.

Message 413 of 897 (1,601 Views)

★★★ Newbie

- Gamertag: Chilly Pie
- Platform: Xbox Series X
- File type & author: Unable to access community files.
- Able to download other files? Yes, official EA roster updates, etc. Nothing from the community files section because I cannot access it. Downloading content from other games works fine.
- Error: The connection to the server has been lost. Check your internet settings and try again. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information.
- Last time I attempted to access community files: Today, 1/11/22
- Last time I was successfully able to open community files area: 12/6/21

Message 414 of 897 (1,600 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When’s an approximate date they will be fixed 

Message 415 of 897 (1,548 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
  • Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID: Gamertag nbyflick23
  • Platform you play on: Xbox one s
  • file type & author you're attempt to download: community files
  • Are you able to download other files? No. Can't connect to community files
  • What error do you get: unable to connect to server. 
  • When was the last time you attempted to download a file? (Date + Time): 1/12 9am EST

@EA_Blueberry i have power cycled my equipment. Cleared saved data, reinstalled the game. I tried the EA customer service number and it doesn't work (Removed -CM). How do I speak with someone? Please provide this info with an ETA.. 

Message 416 of 897 (1,441 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry I’m playing on Xbox series S and I still can’t download or load up any community flies
I’ve been dealing with this for the last 3 weeks my gamer tag is NBK D3Z
Message 417 of 897 (1,245 Views)

Community Manager

@nbyflick23 wrote:
  • Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID: Gamertag nbyflick23
  • Platform you play on: Xbox one s
  • file type & author you're attempt to download: community files
  • Are you able to download other files? No. Can't connect to community files
  • What error do you get: unable to connect to server. 
  • When was the last time you attempted to download a file? (Date + Time): 1/12 9am EST

@EA_Blueberry i have power cycled my equipment. Cleared saved data, reinstalled the game. I tried the EA customer service number and it doesn't work (Removed -CM). How do I speak with someone? Please provide this info with an ETA.. 

@nbyflick23 

If you want to speak with an EA Advisor on the phone please set up a case at our Help site Help.EA.com. This cannot be fixed by an Advisor though. The workaround steps I provided have helped some players in the past but it is unfortunately not guaranteed. We've raised this up to the team and they're tracking it for a fix. No exact date has been confirmed on a fix. 

Blueberry.png
Message 418 of 897 (1,233 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Mines doesn’t work either. Had worked in awhile now
Message 419 of 897 (1,158 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Kinda crazy to think i buy this game every year and it’s always something wrong with it. Smh 

Message 420 of 897 (1,157 Views)