by SinnedtheClown13

Original Post

Re: Unable to load Download Community Files

★★★ Newbie

Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID: TopHxt

Platform you play on: Xbox One

file type & author you're attempt to download: Community files

Are you able to download other files?: No

What error do you get: "The Connection to the server has been lost. Check your internet settings and try again. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information.

When was the last time you attempted to download a file? (Date + Time): 1/9/2022 8:56 pm

While this post was made 4 weeks ago and nothing seems to have happened since regarding the issue, I hope this will help. I just bought the game mostly to use franchise mode and this is a big part of the game I cannot access. It's too late to my knowledge to be able to refund but I wish I could. Its been about a week and I get the same error code every time. I've tried every method in every post I've seen and nothing works. Obviously this is a problem coming from ea's end. 

Message 371 of 897 (1,105 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue, EA is committing fraud by selling a game and marketing features that are always broken. We should file a class action lawsuit!

Message 372 of 897 (1,700 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry I’m having the same problem
Message 373 of 897 (2,003 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • CHSWildcat256
  • Playstation 4
  • I’m just trying to download draft classes for my franchise.
  • I’m unable to load in any list of files to know which I would like for each year.
  • Every time I open “Download Community Files” I get the same error message: “The connection to the server has been lost. Check your internet settings and try again. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information.”
  • For the first couple franchises, I would see the error message 1-5 times before it would eventually work and load the files. For the last month, I’ve seen the error message every time without fail. I’ve put my PlayStation through multiple power cycles, reset the router, & moved the game from my extended storage to the console, but nothing has made any difference at all
Message 374 of 897 (1,983 Views)

★★ Novice

Having this same problem tonight on Xbox One. I’ve also attempted this 20+ times and it hasn’t worked.

Message 375 of 897 (1,971 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@xAJ24x Get a refund and just watch this thread and buy it if they fix it
Message 376 of 897 (1,875 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Tried since I got the game last week Playstation 4 Pro user cant connect to community files...

Message 377 of 897 (1,861 Views)

★★★★ Novice

PSN ID: SinnedTheClown
- Platform: PS4 Pro
- Able to download other files? Yes, official EA roster updates, etc. Nothing from the community files section because I cannot access it. Downloading content from other games works fine.
- Error: The connection to the server has been lost. Check your internet settings and try again. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information.
- Last time I attempted to access community files: Today, 1/10/2022 11 am
- Last time I was successfully able to open community files area: never can't got game a week

Message 378 of 897 (1,859 Views)

★★★ Novice

PSN ID: madchad412
- Platform: PS4 
- Able to download other files? Yes, official EA roster updates, etc. Nothing from the community files section because I cannot access it. Downloading content from other games works fine.
- Error: The connection to the server has been lost. Check your internet settings and try again. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information.
- Last time I attempted to access community files: Today, 1/10/2022 11 am
- Last time I was successfully able to open community files area: never can't got game a week-id/madden-nfl-22-bug-reports-en/message-id/12059#:~:text=PSN%20ID%3A%C2%A0SinnedTheClown,game%20a%20week

Message 379 of 897 (1,846 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

*UPDATE* 1/10

Thank you for the account examples, we are good on those now as the team is confident they have what they need to help push a fix in the near future. Thank you for your patience!

*UPDATE* 12/30

Updating this post now that reports of file downloading or access to Madden Share is not working. The team has been notified. We will update this thread as soon as we find out more details.

Hey, everyone.

The team made a change yesterday that should allow the files to be downloaded. I was actually experiencing the error myself yesterday and upon logging in this morning I was able to download both a roster and draft file without any error. Can you all let me know if it works for you? 

Updated thread solution above. 

Blueberry.png
Message 380 of 897 (1,825 Views)