Re: Unable to load Download Community Files

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Highlighted

Community Manager

@LogHogJGSA1 wrote:
@EA_Blueberry Any ETA, Update, or anything, this bug has been happening for 3+ weeks? In that time you guys have been pumping out MUT cards and events but not a fix.

Hey there. 

Just want to drop in and acknowledge the comment. There is no update today. The content that goes out for MUT is planned ahead and assigned by a different team. I know it can be difficult to see other modes or features get updated when another issue isn't immediately fixed. I have a way of being subscribed to updates by teams here and so far this does not appear to be fixed in the near future. Staff is still not at full due to holidays and at least from my team, COVID is forcing some out from work. I know it's tough to have leagues on hold if you need the draft rosters or looking to create a league. I'm sorry about that and we appreciate you hanging in there. I plan to have a talk in a meeting about this on Monday and will update you all as soon as possible. 

Blueberry.png
Message 311 of 897 (1,533 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you for replying.

Message 312 of 897 (1,527 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Not the news I was hoping for but thanks for at least replying.
Message 313 of 897 (1,486 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you for the update. The daily updates are our only assurance as to our voices being heard. While it may be tedious for you to update daily, we the consumers do appreciate it. And would love that continued voice daily until said problem is resolved. Again, thank you @EA_Blueberry 

Message 314 of 897 (1,468 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So #FixFranchise didn't really work out

Message 315 of 897 (1,410 Views)

★ Guide

Hi @EA_Blueberry - I appreciate you providing an update and honestly taking a lot of crap on EA's behalf from our community, however, I personally do not play ANY other mode in Madden. My money is spent to play Franchise and franchise alone. The game is so incredibly broken this year and frankly, we have been sold a gold covered bag of poop.

Community share is broken again and to your point won't be fixed in the near future, the "fixed" draft logic from last year is 100% broken with teams drafting QBs year over year in the top 5, the NFL season is finished this weekend and the only updates we received for Franchise was an update UI (aesthetics) and the new draft system which has SO many bugs. The scouting doesn't work when you rotating screens to pick players along with many quality of life bugs. We haven't heard anything new regarding the other updates that were promised and again, the regular season is over. Where did the 5th year options even go?

This has been an incredibly disappointing outcome that I'd like to formally request EA issue me a refund here. I've waited and waited this out to give EA the benefit of the doubt but this is now just sad. 

Message 316 of 897 (1,382 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@LogHogJGSA1 wrote:
@EA_BlueberryAny ETA, Update, or anything, this bug has been happening for 3+ weeks? In that time you guys have been pumping out MUT cards and events but not a fix.

Hey there. 

Just want to drop in and acknowledge the comment. There is no update today. The content that goes out for MUT is planned ahead and assigned by a different team. I know it can be difficult to see other modes or features get updated when another issue isn't immediately fixed. I have a way of being subscribed to updates by teams here and so far this does not appear to be fixed in the near future. Staff is still not at full due to holidays and at least from my team, COVID is forcing some out from work. I know it's tough to have leagues on hold if you need the draft rosters or looking to create a league. I'm sorry about that and we appreciate you hanging in there. I plan to have a talk in a meeting about this on Monday and will update you all as soon as possible. 

This is not a response to you as you are merely the messenger but are you freaking kidding me!  This is just a nice way of saying we will get to it when we get to it which will probably be when next years game comes out and you can say please give us more money for it.  This is beyond unacceptable.  This feature has been broken for almost the whole time since this game came out.  It has rendered the game basically useless to a number of players.  I would suggest to whoever is in charge this should be bumped to the top of the fix it now list.  Clearly bringing my concerns here to EA didn’t get the point across that this needs to be fixed so now maybe me sending the message of not giving them anymore of my money will get the point across.  

Message 317 of 897 (1,370 Views)

★★ Novice
  • Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID:  PGAMP
  • Platform you play on:  XBox X (newest one)
  • file type & author you're attempt to download:  Community files to download different year drafts
  • Are you able to download other files? No
  • What error do you get:  You have lost connection to EA Server - check internet.  (internet is fine AND all updates to system and game and roster from EA download.
  • When was the last time you attempted to download a file? (Date + Time)  Last night about 2am after I deleted the game and reloaded it from scratch. Still didn't fix it!!!!  :-(
Message 318 of 897 (1,338 Views)

★★ Novice

Me too!

Message 319 of 897 (1,337 Views)

★★★ Novice

Any luck getting the ea server working? I'm having the same issue 

Message 320 of 897 (1,293 Views)