Re: Unable to load Download Community Files

by ShadowWarrior128

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry Any update as it has been almost a week since we last heard anything?  Developers should have had two full days since normal business hours would resume post New Years (on top of the weeks preceding the holidays) to identify the issue.  This is pretty much making the game unplayable in franchise mode for many you have seen here who want realistic draft classes, roster updates, etc.

I also followed previous suggestions with no success, and what draft classes I was able to download when this was still barely working months ago (100+ attempts to download 4 classes) are now gone because you suggested to delete game files.

Message 261 of 897 (1,191 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PS5

HAAAHNEYYY

Access to community download center

Internet connectivity issues

Last attempt was on 1/4/22 at 7:04 pm MST

Message 262 of 897 (1,172 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Xbox Username: KaboomPizza

Console: Xbox Series S

I've been trying to access Madden 22 series x/s edition community files since last Wednesday (12/29/21) and have gotten the same error message 100+ times. "The connection to the server has been lost. Check your Internet settings and try again. See es.com/unable-to-connect for additional information." I'm connected to ethernet and I've tried every possible fix. I've contacted eahelp twice and eahelp on twitter once all three times I was told that you guys were aware and that it'd be fixed sometime in the distant future. When are you going to fix this problem?

Message 263 of 897 (1,420 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID : Yomamabootystank
  • Platform you play on: PS5
  • file type & author you're attempt to download : it won’t even let me into the community files.  Keeps giving me an error.
  • Are you able to download other files? - no I can’t even get into the community files portal
  • What error do you get : connection to server has been lost.  I am wired in and able to access every other part of Madden. 
  • When was the last time you attempted to download a file? (Date + Time) - 1/5 1am
Message 264 of 897 (1,367 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Gamertag:   jray17

Platform:   Xbox One

File Type:   Unable to access any community files.

- All other online features are functional. 

Error Type:   Says to visit the website, no error code. 

Last Attempted:    01/05/22

* The community files page doesn’t even pull up. My internet connection is fine and all subscriptions are up to date. 99% of my time is spent on realistic CFM so this is quite the damper. Please help asap!

Message 265 of 897 (1,348 Views)

★★★ Newbie

SEBAS142002TEBA

XBOX One

The community files screen doesn’t even appear

I can’t download any files

The error is “The connection to the server has been lost. Check your internet settings and try again…”

January 5, 2021 at 2:34 am was the last time I tried to download a file

Message 266 of 897 (1,333 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry 

This is not the type of customer service I would expect from a multimillion-dollar company. You're blatantly ignoring paying customers, that thought they bought a game as a finished product. We've spent our own personal time trying to fix YOUR game. I know myself I've scoured Youtube videos, alternative websites, and tried the steps you've given (which had me delete the few files I had saved). The least this company can do is respond and keep us updated. As I said in this thread before, please give me the steps I need to take for a refund. I've NEVER been able to access vital files since I bought the game 3 weeks ago. 

Message 267 of 897 (1,317 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I haven't played this game in months because of this bug. I skipped a couple of updates because it infuriated me that this series of games has been broken for so long. Just popped on to play again to learn this still hasn't been fixed. What is EA doing?

Message 268 of 897 (1,281 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Has anyone found a fix or do we really need to wait for a few more years to be able to get downloaded content?

Message 269 of 897 (1,279 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry No it did not fix it the same issue still happens for me
Message 270 of 897 (1,240 Views)