Re: Unable to load Download Community Files

by ETisboss18

Original Post

★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem on Xbox one. I can connect to the internet and download stuff just fine everywhere else, but I can’t even view community files without the unable to connect to ea servers error message

HELP!!!

Message 91 of 897 (3,187 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No it still doesn’t work. This is ridiculous.

Message 92 of 897 (3,154 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Blueberry 

Gamertag/PSN - StanthemanXIII
Platform - PS4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Select NFL button for settings 2. Select 'Share & Manage Files' 3. Select 'Download Community Files' Workarounds I have tried: Used to be able to like exit and re-enter 20 times and eventually it would work. Resetting internet, close and relaunch game, restart console, tried the PS4 version, tried uninstall and reinstall
What happens when the bug occurs? Result: "The connection to the server has been lost. Check your internet settings and try again. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information." I

Exact same issue as trumoodoo and all others on this thread. Have tried every single remedy posted in this thread as well as various other online suggestions. At this point, even though it says there is no issue with the server, there has to be an issue with the server due to how many people have been recently responding to the thread. Perhaps, due to the holiday influx.

Really bummed here. Hoping that there is a solution in the near future.

Message 93 of 897 (3,147 Views)

★★ Novice

Has this issue been fixed yet?

Message 94 of 897 (3,118 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Gamer tag/Xbox series s - DoVVork2403
Platform - Xbox series s
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What happens when the bug occurs? Result: "The connection to the server has been lost. Check your internet settings and try again. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information."

Message 95 of 897 (3,119 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry I am on the Xbox series x and it is not working for me now
Message 96 of 897 (3,113 Views)

Community Manager

We've raised this up to the team. Many of them are on a holiday break right now and will return to the office after the new year. When we hear updates surrounding this feature we'll share them with you right away. We apologize for any impact it's having on your Franchise and if any of you are able to find a workaround fix to get the files downloaded please don't hesitate to share with the community. 

Blueberry.png
Message 97 of 897 (3,098 Views)

Madden 22 draft class will not load

★★★ Novice

How can I fix this problem.

Message 98 of 897 (2,864 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had this issue since September and I haven’t been able to solve it. I play on series x and I can’t even access the draft classes import screen it says there is a error and that the connection to the server was lost 

Message 99 of 897 (3,053 Views)

Community Manager

@keeglet03406 

This is not guaranteed but I have seen some success with it from others on Xbox that gave it a try. You will lose local and online saves if you select to delete both (you won't lose MUT progress, that is saved to our servers).

Clear the saved game data:

1. Open the Settings menu at the top of the dashboard.
  2. Select Storage, then select System Storage.
  3. Select Saved Data.
  4. Choose a game to access the game's saved data.
  5. Press the Options button and select Delete.
Blueberry.png
Message 100 of 897 (3,047 Views)