by Julybil

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to leave AT-AT with timer stuck on 60 seconds even after counting down

★★★★ Guide

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug When I was playing a match of galactic assault on Endor and entered the AT-AT I could not leave. The timer on the AT-AT was counting down, but suddenly was reset to the 60 seconds and was stuck on those 60 seconds for the rest of the match. The match was almost over at that time, so I cannot confirm if this effect is present during a whole match.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Julybil
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 4-30-2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 00:15 AM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play galactic assault on Endor and enter the AT-AT. In some cases you do not have the option to leave the AT-AT and the timer gets stuck on 60 seconds.
What happens when the bug occurs? You will be unable to leave the AT-AT and the 60 seconds timer gets stuck on 60 seconds.
What do you expect to see? That it is possible to leave the AT-AT at anytime and that the timer counts down as intended.
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB

On the screenshot you can see the timer that got stuck on 60 seconds. A moment before this happened the timer was on 5 seconds or less, matbe even 0 seconds.

Message 1 of 2 (214 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to leave AT-AT with timer stuck on 60 seconds even after counting dow

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

You get time added for every successful kill...did you have an epic orbital strike that killed a whole bunch of players?  That would account for the jump to 60, and if you get more than 60 sec awarded to you, it just shows 60, then starts counting down again after a few seconds (so if it awarded you to 70 sec, for example, it would start counting down again after 10 seconds).  I've had that happen in the ATAT and the MTT before, right after a major series of kills, I think it is intended, kind of a time reward for making kills, and to make sure that someone isn't hogging the ATAT if they aren't making any kills with it.  I would only say this was a problem if you hadn't had any kills, or if you tried to leave the ATAT and couldn't.  (On PS4, you can leave the ATAT at any time by pressing the "square" button, not sure how to do this on PC). 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (266 Views)

All Replies

Re: Unable to leave AT-AT with timer stuck on 60 seconds even after counting dow

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

You get time added for every successful kill...did you have an epic orbital strike that killed a whole bunch of players?  That would account for the jump to 60, and if you get more than 60 sec awarded to you, it just shows 60, then starts counting down again after a few seconds (so if it awarded you to 70 sec, for example, it would start counting down again after 10 seconds).  I've had that happen in the ATAT and the MTT before, right after a major series of kills, I think it is intended, kind of a time reward for making kills, and to make sure that someone isn't hogging the ATAT if they aren't making any kills with it.  I would only say this was a problem if you hadn't had any kills, or if you tried to leave the ATAT and couldn't.  (On PS4, you can leave the ATAT at any time by pressing the "square" button, not sure how to do this on PC). 

Message 2 of 2 (267 Views)