Unable to join or invite friends on Battlefield 1

by Hufics

Original Post

Unable to join or invite friends on Battlefield 1

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Unable to join friends or invite friends.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know to answer this other than look through the games code.
What happens when the bug occurs? The in-game friends list shows that I have no friends add on my account. Also if you try to invite any of your friends they will receive the invite to game but when they accept it they won't be able to join your game. And if you go to the BF1 Home tab non of your friends games will appear for you to join.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Now, I don't know if this is console related or if it's just a bug in the game.

So about a week or 2 after the last update for Battlefield 1, I got hit with the bug immediately when I got on to play with my friends. What is happing is that when I press the Right Trigger to pull up the friends list it would say that I have no friends add on my account. And when I would go over their Xbox Profile to invite my friends to my in-game party they would receive it but not be able to join me. And when I would go to join their game in the BF1 home tab non of my friends games would appear for me to join. 

As I'm typing this I'm reinstalling Battlefield 1 to see if that will fix it. And yes, I did try restarting my xbox multiple times and nothing fixed it. And if reinstalling it does work then hopefully this will help people who encounter this bug.

Message 1 of 2 (3,964 Views)

Re: Unable to join or invite friends on Battlefield 1

EA DICE Team

Hey, @Hufics Did you manage to fix the issue by reinstalling the game?

/Atic

Message 2 of 2 (3,864 Views)