Unable to join Territory War

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? IPhone 7
OS Version 11.2.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 115-246-277
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I was never able to view the preview phase in order to join my guilds territory war. I am not new to the guild and am in fact an officer in the guild so guild jumping was not the issue. After trying to log out and back in I was still unsuccessful in seeing the guild event. Even now that the guild is in the preparation phase I still can not see that a guild event is going on.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Log into my game I guess?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

After my guild announced the preview phase has begun for the next territory war, I noticed that my guild events screen said there were currently no events. I tried logging out and logging in and was still unsuccessful. As of right now the guild is in the preparation phase, and I am still unable to see that an event is going on. Not sure what caused this or how to fix it. I am an officer in my guild so I have not been jumping from guild to guild which may be a potential cause in other cases.

IMG_1488.PNG
Message 1 of 8 (1,239 Views)

Re: Unable to join Territory War

★ Apprentice
I have this exact issue and have the exact screenshot. I submitted this to the formal EA help and have an open ticket: 37178809
Message 2 of 8 (1,222 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have had the exact same issue. iPhone 7. Ally code 951-159-212. Territory War did not appear to allow me to join. Filed both a bug report and customer issue report - # 37253037. In the attached picture the upcoming Territory battles displays but the current Territory War does not.
B09DCEC4-59BC-4ABA-B027-5DDB7F165FFD.png
Message 3 of 8 (1,164 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Oops, wrong picture above. It should be this one.
A86C22B0-304B-4A2F-825C-6D53DBAE0010.png
Message 4 of 8 (1,161 Views)

★ Apprentice

I was told by EA Help that they could do nothing and soneone at CG would need to be involved.  So that process was futile.

Message 5 of 8 (1,149 Views)

★ Apprentice

If you would respond to my thread on this as well that would be greatly appreciated.  The more exposure the better chance we have at receiving a response snf our missed rewards.  If you create a report please send me the link and I will do likewise.

My thread:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Current-Territory-Wars-Not-Showing-Up-in-Events-Unable-to/m-p/...

Message 6 of 8 (1,145 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Another guild member and myself have also experienced this glitch/bug. I experienced it during the war last week. He's experiencing it this week. Might need to throw a complaint to the Better Business Bureau about EA's inability to help/reimburse individual players and it's lack of response from it's technical support. I'll file a BBB grievance if EA doesn't give an explaination to this glitch/bug. Will be checking in everyday for 1 week, that should be more than enough time for them to address us at least saying "yes there is a glitch/bug, and yes we're working to resolve it" instead of this silent game B.S.
Message 7 of 8 (1,095 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have exactly the same issue and ea support was useless. Hope you had better luck than me getting it resolved.

Message 8 of 8 (974 Views)