Unable to host Sims Mobile: Unable to Wedding party even though just got married

by mysticsoulmama

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to host Sims Mobile: Unable to Wedding party even though just got married

★★★ Newbie

My Sims got married yesterday and when I try to host a wedding party, it says they didn't get married this week. I am able to host parties, just not a wedding party. This is the 2nd time this has happened.

Message 1 of 3 (498 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to host Sims Mobile: Unable to Wedding party even though just got mar

Hero
@mysticsoulmama Hi, the new party week starts on Wednesday and you have to get married and host a wedding party during the same party week.

So, if your sims got married on Tuesday, they can't host a wedding party on Wednesday since it's not during the same party week. Hopefully the timing of the next one is better and you'll be able to host the wedding party. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (478 Views)

All Replies

Re: Unable to host Sims Mobile: Unable to Wedding party even though just got mar

Hero
@mysticsoulmama Hi, the new party week starts on Wednesday and you have to get married and host a wedding party during the same party week.

So, if your sims got married on Tuesday, they can't host a wedding party on Wednesday since it's not during the same party week. Hopefully the timing of the next one is better and you'll be able to host the wedding party. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (479 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Ilois4 Awesome, thanks for clarifying!
Message 3 of 3 (443 Views)