Unable to holster weapon

by Seismic_Suplex

Original Post

Unable to holster weapon

★★★★ Novice

Having auto sprint turned on for some reason disables holstering weapons to sprint faster, you can still swap weapons tho. And you can hot fix it by going into settings every game and changing the input then changing it back, then it works for that game for some reason, which is super annoying to say the least.

Message 1 of 3 (393 Views)

Unable to holster my weapon to sprint bug?

★★★★ Novice

Having auto sprint turned on or me assigning cycle weapon to R3, for some reason disables holding the swapping weapon button to sprint faster, i can still swap weapons tho. And you can hot fix it by going into settings every game and changing the input then changing it back, then it works for that game for some reason, but after the game it resets which is very annoying and frustrating. 

Please help

Message 2 of 3 (389 Views)

Re: Unable to holster my weapon to sprint bug?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I had a similiar issue on my scuf (it was a gift) on Xbox, it appears that binding holster to another key bugs the game and won't let you holster unless you go into the game menu during the game (early/during launch/etc.) and cycle through the interact/reload button. It was extremely annoying I just remapped my scuf paddles to leave the paddle I wanted to use to holster as Y (Triangle I'm assuming in PS4) and remapped in game and the scuf paddles around it. Sorry for replying so late I was about to post the same thing for the Xbox version, its not a fix, but it's a work around if you are using a controller with paddles or extra buttons.

Message 3 of 3 (303 Views)