Re: Unable to get 100 points in Showdown and Game keeps crashing when I play my

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to get 100 points in Showdown and Game keeps crashing when I play my SD

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug The game keeps crashing on its own and says resource download error even when my internet is working fine. Also I am not getting any 100 SC points, I was getting only 50 points untill the game started crashing.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You need to go to showdown and check what's happening.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game crashes and says resource download error and when I log in again it says game forfeited and I lose fans. Lost 24000 fans till yet.
What do you expect to see? I want 100 points per showdown win and the game should stop crashing because I am losing a lot of fans.

As you can see in the pictures I get only 50 points. 

Message 1 of 6 (1,363 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey, @Who_is_rahul 

These steps below should help out with a resource download error. Make sure you have enough space on your device to download the entire game and updates. Rebooting the modem/router is also advised as it could be WiFi related.

Android

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,316 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey, @Who_is_rahul 

These steps below should help out with a resource download error. Make sure you have enough space on your device to download the entire game and updates. Rebooting the modem/router is also advised as it could be WiFi related.

Android

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,317 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @Who_is_rahul 

Android

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 6 (1,316 Views)

Resource Error

★ Novice

I won 3 straight battleground games.  Then 2 out of the next three I received a resource error and the game caused me to forfeit those two matches.  That needs to be fixed ASAP!

Message 4 of 6 (988 Views)

Re: Resource Error

★ Novice
@phillybird014 Just got another one trying to start another battleground series. Come on!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 5 of 6 (986 Views)

Re: Resource Error

★ Novice

Now I received the same resource error trying to launch the 100 stamina Campaign twice!  Your app sucks!

Message 6 of 6 (963 Views)