Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Unable to enter the Tombs of Artinia, Yvenia, Gawnes, and Cariff.

by Lt_Bladder

Original Post

Unable to enter the Tombs of Artinia, Yvenia, Gawnes, and Cariff.

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GeForce GTX 770
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Tombs of Artinia, Yvenia, Gawnes, and Cariff
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2/17/2019 9pm pst
Summarize your bug After accepting the quest to locate the tombs of Yvenia, Artinia, Gawnes, and Cariff no objectives appeared or were given, the quest log shows I completed all 4 challenges but am unable to enter any of the tombs.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play through till the meeting with the princess, crash during the cut-scene after the dominion appears, reenter the game and continue playing till the Tombs of the Legionnaires quest.
What happens when the bug occurs? Players are shown that they completed the quest objectives but are unable to enter the tombs.
What should be happening instead? Players should be able to enter the tombs and complete the quest.

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GeForce GTX 770
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Tomb of Artinia, Yvenia, Gawnes, and Cariff
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2/17/2019 9pm pst
Summarize your bug After accepting the quest to locate the tombs of Yvenia, Artinia, Gawnes, and Cariff no objectives appeared or were given, the quest log shows I completed all 4 challenges but am unable to enter any of the tombs.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play through till the meeting with the princess, crash during the cut-scene after the dominion appears, reenter the game and continue playing till the Tombs of the Legionnaires quest.
What happens when the bug occurs? Players are shown that they completed the quest objectives but are unable to enter the tombs.
What should be happening instead? Players should be able to enter the tombs and complete the quest.

Message 1 of 7 (840 Views)

Re: Unable to enter the Tombs of Artinia, Yvenia, Gawnes, and Cariff.

★★★★ Novice

I have the same damn bug... cant progress further no way no how.

Message 2 of 7 (833 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Got the same.

Impossible to continue storyline. Im pissed about all these issues..

It says i got all the challenges but im pretty sure I dont.

Unable to track them too.

Fix it please. No way I retry another character.

Message 3 of 7 (815 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Same.  Seriously, is there no workaround because this is game breaking?

I'm almost at the breaking point.  I know this is early access, but the game should be ready to play.

Message 4 of 7 (787 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The issue is because you were disconnected during the cutscene of the mission "Old friends" I.e. The meeting of the regulator princess.

I had this issue, and the only way as of yet to fix it, is to run Quick play missions in hope that you get the Old Friends mission.

I think its because the game registers you as completing the mission, but doesn't give you the achievement for doing so, which is a pre-requisit to activating the Tombs..

Hope this helps bud

Message 5 of 7 (778 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Thanks, it does help me understand the issue. I remember the crash as I missed a cut scene there.

I'll give what you suggest a try. And I will log a ticket as I would like someone from tech support to solve this. My progress has stopped and I'm not going to wait for rng into some group to fix it.
Message 6 of 7 (768 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Good luck! I have tried to quickplay into the mission, but never get it and am completely stopped now. Heck, I have even exhausted all side quests and conversations in Tarsis in the mean time.
Message 7 of 7 (721 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help