Unable to do imperial probe event

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung 8
OS Version 6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) Unknown
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Can't do the imperial probe event even though it should be open
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a full imperial tropper team and a two star death tropper
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Denmark

Can't do the event due to the 2 star death trooper

Heroes_2018-06-20-19-09-35.jpg
Message 1 of 129 (3,301 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to do imperial probe event

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hi all,

We are currently looking into this issue and will post updates as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience meanwhile.

Update: Please visit this post for more information: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/174879/territory-battle-special-mission-r...

View in thread

Message 28 of 129 (3,648 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Also having this issue. Ally code 126-789-374. This issue is not related to doing things out of order or using the units somewhere. This is because the requirements coded into the game are not as is stated, the code requires all imperial troopers to be at least 5*.

Imp Droid.pngImp Droid 2.png

Message 2 of 129 (3,238 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Similar problem here, maybe due to the 4-star Stormtrooper. Extremely disappointing after working on them for weeks.Ally code 368-542-785.

Troopers-cropped.png
Message 3 of 129 (3,227 Views)

★ Novice

Same here. 6/5 qualifying troopers including beers and starck and can’t do it. Ally code is 476-965-832

Message 4 of 129 (3,224 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here...6/5 for requirement and ive done it the past 4 times. Please help! Imperial droid is one of the last toons for me to get!

Message 5 of 129 (3,212 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same here. I cant do it either and others in my guild are all having the same issue. Ally code 374 169 888

Screenshot_20180620-132530_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20180620-132535_Heroes.jpg
Message 6 of 129 (3,203 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue.  It says 6/5, but I am unable to launch.  Saying requirements not met.

Message 7 of 129 (3,184 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Of note, one of our Guild members WAS able to complete the mission.  That player had ALL Imp Troopers at 7*, suggesting that the system is incorrectly requiring that the player has all of them at 7* (instead of the required at least 5)

All of our other players who have at least one Imp Trooper who is not 7* have been unable to Enter the mission.

Ally Code 169-157-731

Message 8 of 129 (3,178 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm having the same problem. All my Imperial Troopers are 7* except for Shoretrooper. I've been able to do this mission several times in the past. Ally code 526-666-122
Message 9 of 129 (3,137 Views)

★★★ Novice
This seems like the issue. Good job figuring it out. I have the same issue. All at 7* except DT. I know, I should already have him done. Lol Just got the Vets done and want to spend some time away from 16 energy nodes.
Message 10 of 129 (973 Views)