Re: Unable to continue woodworking after stopping

by crinrict

Original Post

Unable to continue woodworking after stopping

★ Novice

Having just tried woodworking, I am unsure if this has always been a problem.

Bug: After starting a woodworking project, should you have your Sim stop for any reason, the only option you have on the woodworking bench with a partially completed object on it, is to scrap the object. Attempting to interact with the object on it yields the same single option to scrap the item.

Expected Result: You are able to select the bench, or the partially complete wood object on it and be given the option to continue woodworking.

(Checked to see if this was in the known bug thread, and did not see it. Apologies if I missed it.)

Message 1 of 4 (604 Views)

Hero

Are you using any mods ? And it was the same Sim that wanted to continue, right ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (602 Views)

★ Novice

(Sorry for the late reply, been tied up in real life)

I am currently not using mods. It is the same Sim attempting to restart the woodworking. I will test further when I get a chance. Perhaps rated to a particular skill level, or something I've yet to discover.

Message 3 of 4 (597 Views)

Hero

Also try if the another Sim has the same issue. Maybe sell and buy a new table or go traveling to see if it gives you the option afterwards.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (595 Views)