Re: Unable to connect

by cstaber

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

iPad with all updates

i played last night without issues then this morning I couldn’t log in. I missed and am missing on going raids. I’m hearing this is happening to other players in 2 different guilds on discord. What’s going on?

248759FC-EDF3-4990-8E70-7800A31D6F79.png
Message 161 of 194 (875 Views)

★★★ Novice
Also have this problem. Canada. Google Pixel 2, uninstalled and reinstalled game 2 minutes ago and still cannot connect. Tried multiple wifi connections and connecting through my freedom mobile LTE. No connection possible through any medium (including psychic... You guys let nothing on...)
Message 162 of 194 (862 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Same. Can't connect.

Message 163 of 194 (861 Views)

★ Novice
Got disconnect with 30 mins to go untill end of TW
Message 164 of 194 (848 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Still having issues. I have restarted my phone, cleared cache, reinstalled the app and still have connection error.

Please help...

Oppo F1 Android
Message 165 of 194 (837 Views)

Re: Un able toi connect french players

★★★★★ Newbie
Don't try.. they'll say "Hi all, thank you for the reports. We are currently investigating it." Because we don't deserve any other reaction..
Message 166 of 194 (824 Views)

★★ Novice
Any news yet not been able to connect all evening. Missed tw and energy refill. UK android
Message 167 of 194 (792 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having this issue too. I'm in Washington on Android using a WiFi connection. There are no issues with my connection, it's just this game having problems.
Message 168 of 194 (789 Views)

★★ Novice
Android OS. This is affecting me through both Wi-Fi and mobile data. It has cost my guild a close loss in territory Wars as well. Numerous members could not log on
Message 169 of 194 (765 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i can't login. Connection error???
***Android Turkey
Message 170 of 194 (729 Views)