Re: Unable to connect

by Ulborn

Original Post

Re: Connection error and stuck on "checking for updates"

★★ Novice
"Is there going to be any reimbursement for the missed energy refreshes and time we weren't able to load the game from two nights ago AND in the middle of a TW? Can we expect anything from missing the refreshes and time now!? "

To save you some grief, asking for or mentioning the "Reim..." violates the SWGOH TOS, and you can be banned for it. Just a heads up
Message 111 of 194 (968 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Cannot connect from ios devices.
Message 112 of 194 (962 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue.  Will not connect via WiFi or Internet.  I am in California.  Last successful login was 2300 Hours 3/8/2018.  We were winning TW, entire guild has been locked out, we are 50% US based the rest in EU.  The EU team has been locked out for the last 10 hours.  

Using iOS 6E updated to 11.2.6.  Verizon is carrier.  Other Phone is iOS7 updated 11.2.6 AT&T carrier.  Neither platform is allowing access.

Message 113 of 194 (958 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I am having the same issue on both of my accounts.
Message 114 of 194 (947 Views)

★★★ Novice
The log in screen was too powerful in the Sith raid so they had to nerf the log in. If we pay $60 we can get back in probably.
Message 115 of 194 (938 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

iOS 10.3.2, most current app, US-based. Cannot get past loading screen with "Checking for Updates" caption. After a few minutes of this, throws up a connection error notice. Unlike last time, logging out of Game Center changes nothing.

Message 116 of 194 (921 Views)

★★ Novice
Fc k i cannot since half hour !!! I will be unable to get my free energies !! Fix it thx !
(I am on Android)
Message 117 of 194 (918 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here, just 15 minutes before the closing of Arena Fleet and 1 hour before TW...same connection issue from Italy

Message 118 of 194 (897 Views)

★★ Apprentice

No go on Galaxy S7, Samsung Tablet or through Bluestacks on PC.  Other games, including EA, are working fine.

Message 119 of 194 (891 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too.
Message 120 of 194 (888 Views)