Unable to connect to Naboo matches

by BoPeep59

Original Post

Unable to connect to Naboo matches

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug When I join a game of any gamemode I am greeted with the screen of the planet I am about to play on. If this map happens to be Naboo, I am unable to join and I get stuck on the planet screen. I am forced to restart the whole game to play.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? BoPeep59
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? After the July patch.
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) All day
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Simply join a match of any game mode supporting Naboo, and if you don’t get stuck on the screen with the planet the glitch is just me...
What happens when the bug occurs? I can only see the planet screen and I have to exit Star wars battlefront 2 to play again.
What do you expect to see? A match I can join
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number What?

When I am playing any game mode, at any time of day, I am unable to join matches on Naboo whether from the last game or the menu. I am forced to exit star wars battlefront 2 in order to play a match. 

Message 1 of 3 (439 Views)

Re: Unable to connect to Naboo matches

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @BoPeep59

We've received a similar report about Kashyyyk map in Arcade recently, however I wasn't able to reproduce it Oops

Could you tell me if you're playing on Xbox One or Xbox One X? Also, I assume that in your case the game gets stuck in loading in any mode on Naboo?

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (416 Views)

Re: Unable to connect to Naboo matches

★ Novice

Hello,

I am playing on an Xbox One S. You're assumption is correct. I am unable to join a naboo match in any and every gamemode. Galactic Assault, Strike, none of them will let me play on the map. It is not just arcade, although I tried joining an arcade match and it happened to be Naboo and i couldn't join. That happened yesterday.

Message 3 of 3 (406 Views)