by NielSimBot

Original Post

Re: Unable to complete quest “It’s Classified”

★★★ Novice

Certainly! 

CD82C15C-0B78-4A40-A2A2-C260C3DB1AE9.jpeg

Message 11 of 15 (563 Views)

Hm, well you should have that career and it shouldn't be interfering with your Illamanati quest. I'll ask a CM to have a peek in to what is going on over here. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 12 of 15 (546 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you!

Message 13 of 15 (536 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @NielSimBot. I'm sorry to hear you're still having difficulty with your It's Classified quest, and I really appreciate your patience while we looked into it.

As @SimGuruMaaike mentioned, it is an expired quest, so unfortunately we can't make any modifications to expired quest progress and rewards. I know this can be troublesome because it means that it may be hanging out in your quest log for a good while. If you're able, please try to play around it and please let us know if it causes any extended issues with other active quests.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 14 of 15 (491 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, I understand it was a timed quest. The career was rewarded to me but it doesn’t show on my heirloom list. If you check my case conversations you will see when it was rewarded and who it was rewarded by.

To my understanding timed quests should disappear once it is completed or the time is up, but this has been in my quest log since the career was rewarded to me. So if “it’s Classified” is/was a timed quest shouldn’t it be out of my quest log?

So my two issues are:

1. I am unable to do this quest.

2. The career heirloom “Top Secret” I assume is associated with this quest does not show on my list of heirlooms.

Again, f you look at my case conversations you will see the events that led me here. I have no idea what “It’s Classified “ quest line even belongs to. As I mentioned, it appeared after a customer service person rewarded me the heirloom/career.

I would love this resolved since it has been about a month or so now. To my understanding, I should have the career Top Secret and it should be in my heirloom list.

Message 15 of 15 (483 Views)