Unable to complete feats because opponent did not set defense in GA Championship

by hyme01

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to complete feats because opponent did not set defense in GA Championship

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? All
OS Version All
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 273-481-216
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Opponent not setting defense in GA Championship costing Players Rewards.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See attached photos
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

As an active player this stops me from achieving the maximum amount of points because opponent never set defense. So I will lose rewards and rankings because of this. One of the feats is "Completely clear 10 Territory battles" Only eight left. Have to kill every team in one shot from here on and use under sized teams for half. Talk about tying my hands behind my back. So is this how you really tell who the best is? Very disappointed. I recommend giving people that this happened to 1/3 of feats associated with this GA or you have failed the active people by not protecting them from the inactive. Many were excited for this event and now we are being punished by others not actively participating and by Developers not forseeing this problem with the Feats associated with GA Championship.

ga2.JPG
ga4.JPG
ga3.JPG
Message 1 of 5 (673 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to complete feats because opponent did not set defense in GA Champion

@hyme01 Hi there,

You opponent may have set a defence. GAC is currently suffering from a bug that has sent a large number of players into the review phase, including yourself.

The devs are working on it: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/206991/looking-into-issue-with-grand-aren...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (628 Views)

All Replies

Re: Unable to complete feats because opponent did not set defense in GA Champion

@hyme01 Hi there,

You opponent may have set a defence. GAC is currently suffering from a bug that has sent a large number of players into the review phase, including yourself.

The devs are working on it: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/206991/looking-into-issue-with-grand-aren...

Message 2 of 5 (629 Views)

★ Apprentice

I considered that but I wanted to inform you that not all are having issue and if you look my opponent never got any championship points for setting defense. My guildmates and others I know have no problem if their opponent set full defense. Just took them waiting ten min after launch.

reply1.JPG
reply2.JPG
reply3.JPG
Message 3 of 5 (615 Views)

[ Edited ]

@hyme01 It's all related to the same bug unfortunately. If the GA hadn't gone straight to the review phase, the game should have autodeployed a defence for your opponent at the start of the match, enabling you to complete your feats and earn credits.

There will be a restart at 16:15 PST time that will remove this bugged event.

Message 4 of 5 (605 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

There is still one issue my guildmates who were able to attack got champion tokens from completing the feats. Since I assume we will all get same rewards they will still have more because they were able to complete and puts everyone who had this issue at automatic disadvantage in progression and game play. Especially since these tokens are the only way to get last piece of gear. that small advantage in extra tokens will give those who were able to compete an advantage over long term. So already I am behind my guild because they got credits for completing feats

lb1.JPG
Message 5 of 5 (569 Views)