Re: Unable to complete exploration challenge. Node discovered but not tracked.

by IFLE97

Original Post

Unable to complete exploration challenge. Node discovered but not tracked.

★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD Vega 56
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Freeplay Exploration Challenge
What was your chosen difficulty level? Hard
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. East Gate - The Mining Platform discovery point.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 17.02.19
Summarize your bug On the 17th I set out to get all the exploration achievements. Ran into an issue in East Gate where I had one spot that wasnt showing up as discovered. I thought it might be something that unlocked later in the story so moved on as at the time I couldnt find the challenge info listed online. Today I found out the last missing part of the challenge is a discovered node I had already discovered. The Mining Platform. I have returned to the spot, but there is nothing I can do. The challenge is just stuck and cannot be completed because I already discovered the node.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know? I put every time because well, theres nothing I can do. I do not know how to reproduce the bug.
What happens when the bug occurs? Cannot complete exploration challenge because node is already discovered but was not tracked.
What should be happening instead? Challenge should be completed.

HALP!

Message 1 of 3 (614 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue on Xbox one x. My location is the dungeon, The Core. It is discovered, but not counting toward the challenge.

Message 2 of 3 (593 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is a problem on the PS4 as well. Every other district is fine, just the Skystone Mine (not to be confused with the Skystone Pass, which works fine and often pops up when I am actually at the mining platform)

Message 3 of 3 (538 Views)