Unable to complete eco tokens festival task

by catvocals

Original Post

Re: Unable to complete eco tokens festival task

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @catvocals

Are you able to open your game? It would be the best option for both you and the support team. When a help ticket is generated from the game itself, it links your account information to the ticket for the support team and should make life easier all around. 🤞

You can find the help option from the settings menu

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 11 of 23 (566 Views)

★★ Apprentice

That’s good to hear. I just don’t know how to submit an in game ticket. But I’ll try and work it out today 😁 Thank you

Message 12 of 23 (556 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@catvocals It's simple! The link will redirect you to the 'contact us' section of EA help.Once you go there,select "missing content" and after that "never received content". Once you're done with that, you will see a mail page.Provide them with your game info and write about the seasonal task of 400 eco tokens.Thats it!
Message 13 of 23 (551 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Ok great (not sure why I was advised to do it the other way originally then but never mind), so I’ve clicked on help from inside the game. What do I do next please? Visit answers HQ or click contact us? This website just sends me round in circles and I don’t want to get it wrong a third time. I think I may be losing my mind now. Thank you for your help.

Edit - I think I’ve hopefully sorted it now thanks to the guide the @anxiolytical shared. Fingers crossed anyway 🤞🏻

One more thing though - others are saying they received festival tickets, not a free skip. If that’s correct maybe the original post about this needs amending. Might also be worth amending it to tell people to go to help via their game, rather than straight from the website to save them the extra step I did. 

Message 14 of 23 (542 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thanks, I did all that already but via the website, rather than direct from my game. Now I’ve clicked help in game but don’t know where to go next. I do t want to do the wrong thing again. It’s infuriating 😖 Really glad you got the issue sorted though and appreciate your help. 🙂

Message 15 of 23 (539 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@catvocals

https://www.reddit.com/r/SimsMobile/comments/nf8iug/good_news_for_players_with_maxxed_out_eco/gykopw... This is a very comprehensive comment from the Sims Mobile subreddit outlining step-by-step what to do! I followed it and submitted a ticket last night and got my 750 festival prize tickets this morning. Hope this helps, I know it’s confusing Standard smile

edit: I also copy/pasted the text from the linked comment in case linking to Reddit is a no-no. Thanks to Reddit user Scott-Ottawa for this guide! 

Thanks for sharing the good news. The announcement says,'To be eligible for the free skip players must submit a support ticket via  link with their Player ID and screenshots of their fully upgraded Eco Workshop."

I'm not sure if I did it correctly, but here are the convoluted hoops I jumped through to submit a support ticket:

• Open the game and take a screenshot of the blue Sims Mobile page with your Player ID in the top right corner. Either write it down, or copy that number using a tool like Google Lens.
  • Go to the Eco Workshop using the top button on the left of your screen, click the second tab on the lab where it will show you have completed Stage 7 and that you have 0 green tokens with Dax on the right, then take a screenshot. Hit the x in the top right corner to go back to the game.
  • You can click on "the link" mentioned in the announcement by EA_Lanna and skip the next couple steps, but I recommend skipping the link and just keep following these instructions so you don't miss a step.
  • To contact EA to start a ticket, click the blue arrow button on the far right, then the bottom blue tab for Settings, then the "Help & About" button on the right, then the "Help" button.
  • On the EA Help page, click "Select a topic" pulldown and choose "Promotions and Events" or "Missing Content" (Do not click "Report a Bug" since you won't be able to submit a bug report as this is a known issue).
  • Click on the "Contact Us" button on the bottom of the page and you will get a page called "Case Information". You should also be able to see any of your previous cases.
  • Fill in the boxes with your name, etc, and under Subject, I wrote "Eco Workshop and Sims Festival", and when asked to describe the issue, I wrote "I had already completed Stage 7 of the Eco Workshop so I cannot complete the 'Earn 400 Recycle Tokens' in the Sims Festival seasonal task worth 750 tickets. I understand from the bug report by EA_Lanna that I am entitled to a free skip. MyPlayer ID is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx".
  • Attach the screenshot of your Eco Workshop summary page.
  • You will get a confirmation page with your case number and an e-mai  that says "We Have Received Your Request" and then wait to hear from them with fingers crossed.
Message 16 of 23 (538 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

You are an angel, @anxiolytical  thank you so much. I don’t know why there have to be so many hoops to jump through. Fingers crossed I got it right this time 🤞🏻🙏🏻🥰

Message 17 of 23 (507 Views)

Hero
@catvocals Can you try clearing cookies on you browser?
Follow the instructions from Apple here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 18 of 23 (500 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thanks so much @SalixCat - I’ve now raised a ticket in game with help from the guide shared by @anxiolytical Got there in the end. Technology is not my forte. 🙂

Message 19 of 23 (485 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi @EA_Lanna I’ve raised another ticket/case, this time through the game as instructed in the email I received, but have had no reply. Any chance this could be chased please? Case number is #82990286 Many thanks

Message 20 of 23 (405 Views)