Re: Can't add Phillip Lindsay to Zach Ertz Superstar set. Error message.

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

It's an issue with the card, not the set. If you try to add Trey Flowers to the 85-86 exchange set you get the same error.

Message 81 of 88 (750 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey MUT fans,

Thank you for hanging in there with us on this, we know errors like this aren't fun to work through. Wanted to let you know this hasn't been forgotten about and is still being tracked by the development team. 

Blueberry.png
Message 82 of 88 (701 Views)

Re: Unable to complete Mahomes set mut superstars

★★★ Newbie

I tried that and it hasn’t worked for me. Can’t complete the Laurence set 

Message 83 of 88 (692 Views)

Odell Beckham mut Set not working

★★★ Newbie

Odell Beckham jr mut superstars not working. Every time I try to add Big Ben card it shows a message saying ‘Server error updating completed set’. It’s been doing this all day please fix ea thanks 

Message 84 of 88 (693 Views)

Re: Unable to complete Mahomes set mut superstars

★ Novice

I am unable to complete Luke kuechly set server error updating completed set shows up when adding hurtle Casey card. I tryed to sell and buy another one it did not work. Ea has you go through a bunch of troubleshooting that doesn’t work. I don’t know what to do at this point so I just started selling all of the 73 cards to get my coins back. I was going to sell kuechly anyway but I would’ve made 30k-40k but not know.

Message 85 of 88 (654 Views)

Re: Server error when completing a superstar set

★★ Novice

Does EA plan on compensating all of us affected?

Message 86 of 88 (647 Views)

Re: Error completing the patrick mahomes set

★★★ Newbie

Same issue this sucks 

Message 87 of 88 (632 Views)

Re: Error completing the patrick mahomes set

Community Manager

Hey, MUT fans.

This should be fixed in the latest title update. Please let us know if there are any items still giving an error and we'll make sure the team is notified. Thank you for your patience on this, I know unexpected errors like that can be a pain when you're in a good rhythm completing sets and upgrading items.

Thank you for all the information you gave us and good luck this season! :eahigh_file:

Blueberry.png
Message 88 of 88 (1,539 Views)