Re: Why won’t Madden 20 allow me to complete my set?

by csuperman7

Original Post

Re: Why won’t Madden 20 allow me to complete my set?

★ Guide

I have no idea.  My best guess would be to try turning off the game, restarting the system, and trying again.  If that doesn't work, hopefully someone else can help.

Message 71 of 88 (644 Views)

Re: Server error updating completed set

★ Novice

its total BS. I'm over $500 all-in with this game when you factor in MUT buys.  Still can't complete all MUT Superstar challenges, having problems with sets (lost 70 stars when trying to trade in for Keuchly), and am not getting any help whatsoever.  When you try to report a bug, file with customer support, etc. - it says to go check on forums.  but nobody here to help for * 

Message 72 of 88 (701 Views)

Re: Server error updating completed set

★★★ Newbie

I've wasted Hours of my Life and Coins to complete this MaHomBoi Set and Nick Chubb refuses not once, not Twice, not Three I stopped at 3 you Fooled me yet again I can say I will definitely be reevaluating my Purchase of this Game I Have been so excited to be let down .. Really Wish I could Get Da Mahomes Since is Doesn't DROP...For us Normal People who spend $300 on this game ...

Product: Madden NFL 20
PlatformMicrosoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? KnowLe9ge
Date/time issue occurred 8/19  Time This Post 
What type of issue do you have?  MUT Set not completing with Nick Chubb Warning Message everytime 
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Sets 
Summarize your bug Try adding the 85 overall players in the MUT Super Star sets and it won’t let me finish it due to an error stating “Server error updating completed set”
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just add the Superstar 85 ovr player to the sets I've bought 3 different cards form AH
What happens when the bug occurs? “Server error updating completed set”
What do you expect to see? A fix Or someoen to Give me a Mahomes I guess 
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.  XBOX 
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?  
Enter RAM memory size in GB 

Plz Help You are my Only Hope I would Love for the Game to just work and function as intended I know you guys Try hard but C'Mon Man Do Betta ...Pretty Pretty Please can I have my Stuff plz Plz ...

Message 73 of 88 (709 Views)

Server error when completing a superstar set

★ Novice

Anyone else having an issue completing a superstar set?

Message 74 of 88 (685 Views)

Stephon Gilmore error for set

★★★ Novice

I collected all 73 players for the 90 overall Stephon Gilmore but it won’t let me insert the last two cards Anthony Barr and Eddie Goldman it says server error updating completed set. 

Message 75 of 88 (675 Views)

Re: Unable to complete Mahomes set mut superstars

★★★ Novice

This is ridiculous!

@Knapptime06 wrote:

just got off the phone with support they have no solutions as of yet, they have you go through 50 steps just to prove it's there issue what a joke

Message 76 of 88 (765 Views)

Re: Unable to complete Mahomes set mut superstars

★★★ Novice

thanks bud

Message 77 of 88 (759 Views)

Re: Can't add Phillip Lindsay to Zach Ertz Superstar set. Error message.

★★★ Novice

I am losing so many coins on the market from trading and buying cards that come up error for sets and I keep getting *, this makes me so angry, did you do this on purpose so you can flood the market. You should be fired if this is your solution. 

Message 78 of 88 (758 Views)

Re: Server error when completing a superstar set

Community Manager

@skateboardhero 

Thanks for posting, the relevant people are currently investigating this.

barry.png
Message 79 of 88 (664 Views)

Re: Can't add Phillip Lindsay to Zach Ertz Superstar set. Error message.

★★ Novice

i cant do this with Stephon Gilmore! fix your * * EA!!!!

Message 80 of 88 (692 Views)