Re: Unable to complete Mahomes set mut superstars

by rmatrauma

Original Post

Re: Server error updating completed set

★★ Novice

had this issue with the Mahomes set, that worked after like 2 days, but now am having the same issue with the Gilmore set -----  Server error updating completed set.... On XB1

Message 31 of 88 (2,847 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Sell the player it wont let youput in then re buy it
  •  
Message 32 of 88 (1,194 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@sagary123 sell the player that doesn’t go in and rebuy 5-10 min later make sure when yo get the card hit circle and put it in through the set not the card settings
Message 33 of 88 (1,194 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried that and it still won't work, this has been going on since last week. first, the Mahomes set now its the Gilmore set.

Message 34 of 88 (1,174 Views)

cant complete set

★★★ Newbie

I cannot add a card to a set

Message 35 of 88 (649 Views)

Can’t add a card to set

★ Novice

I have every card I need for the obj superstar set but I can’t put the Jordan reed I have into the set. It says “server error updating completed set” I tried restarting the game but it still won’t work. I can take every other card in and out of the set

Message 36 of 88 (881 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here and it's bs! I don't know how this game makes $800 million a year but can't even have simple things like sets and working servers work as they should! I can't add Barr to Gilmore's set! I just spent $50, coins and training to get this done at 4a.m.! I almost used my starting corner for the rest of the training I need to finish the sets gold before I tried to add Barr and realized the game won't let me! I would have been unable to play the game online!

Message 37 of 88 (1,064 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Has anything been done to resolve this matter? I’ve been having the same issue and also kinda sold out to get this done and now I’m not in the best spot with my team and coins... 

Message 38 of 88 (1,016 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue with the mahomes set

Message 39 of 88 (1,007 Views)

Re: Can’t add a card to set

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue on my Demarcus Lawrence set it won’t allow me to add the 84 DE. 

Console: Xbox 

gamertag: Sir Deezer 

bug: MUT superstar set not able to be completed 

EA community leaders said there was a work around which did not work for me. 

Message 40 of 88 (859 Views)