Unable to claim reward although I've completed the milestone

by Elr2d2

Original Post

Re: Cannot complete "a tremendous service" challenge

★★★ Newbie
I currently have the same issue with "the Defender" MP Milestone. I've finished it multiple times and it shows in the end game lobby, but then disappears when i go to my Career.
Message 80 of 1,657 (3,004 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the exact same issue. Support just says "post on forums". Forums says "wait for topic to be approved".

Message 81 of 1,657 (2,994 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello,

I've finally completed all multiplayer challenges (i thought), however it still says i miss one to complete the 'A tremendous service'.

In the Multiplayer tab all challenges are greyed out except the one i mentioned before. I can't complete because it says i miss one challenge (26/27)

Before u enter the multiplayer tab it says there are only 26.

I put alot of effort in completing them all and now i cant finish the multiplayer tab.

I've seen other posts about issues like this from last friday. I'ts thursday now and still not fixed...

When can we expect some fixes here?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Renzio

Message 82 of 1,657 (2,990 Views)

★ Guide

I read that some players are claiming "The Aggressor" sometimes is registered as completed even though it shouldn't be, which could account for the missing challenge. In hindsite I don't recall winning on "Unknown Regions" on attack, so I'm going back to SA to try and confirm if that's the issue. Give it a shot and see if you notice the same. It's a difficult map to win on offense.

Message 83 of 1,657 (3,514 Views)

★ Pro

I'm in the same boat as everyone else here. Completed the 26 other ones.

Annihilation was one big pain to grind through, but it was my final one (I thought?).

Message 84 of 1,657 (2,969 Views)

★★ Novice
I finished all the challenges as well and I can’t claim it. It’s really frustrating hopefully they fix this fast.
Message 85 of 1,657 (2,950 Views)

Re: Can't claim career milestone ''A TREMENDOUS SERVICE''

★★ Novice
I have the same problem hopefully ea is trying to fix this.
Message 86 of 1,657 (2,655 Views)

Re: Multiplayer Milestone "The Defender" will not complete

★ Novice
Didn’t work
Message 87 of 1,657 (2,618 Views)

★ Guide

Managed to get this to trigger finally. Played a bunch of SA rounds, and eventually won on Kamino which unlocked "The Aggressor". Apparently it was bugged and never fully completed, despite being shown as done.

Message 88 of 1,657 (2,935 Views)

Re: Multiplayer Milestone "The Defender" will not complete

★★★★★ Newbie
Been having this same exact problem on the ps4 it is very annoying, cant get my chocker emote 😭
Message 89 of 1,657 (2,606 Views)