Re: Unable to claim reward although I've completed the milestone

by Tight-Pants_Jack

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

A TREMENDOUS SERVICE is STILL NOT fixed, it's been on 25/26 for damn near 6 months now! 

I'm done with this poor crapfest of a game. EA, you're the ABSOLUTE WORST!

Message 1611 of 1,657 (1,832 Views)

★★★ Newbie
During the May the 4th be with You challenge, I completed both of the ewok challenges, but the counter read “0/0 completed." I read this was a known issue, and trusted I'd get the Endor Leia crate when I signed in again. I just checked, and learned I have not been given this reward. Now that the event is over, I cannot go back and redo the challenges again.
Message 1612 of 1,657 (1,803 Views)

★★ Novice

This is still a problem that hasn't been fixed and as far as I've seen, not even addressed.  I'm on Xbox One and I have 2 challenges stuck at 100% completion but won't grey out or give me the rewards.  For me it's the current timed challenge "Bounty Galore" stuck at 5/5 and the Starfighter challenge "Bomber Ace" stuck at 250/250, and that one has been stuck since December.  Is there any hope of getting this fixed?

Message 1613 of 1,657 (1,534 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here. Also, mine shows a weird circle where the lock used to be. I can't equip or unequip attachments either.

Message 1614 of 1,657 (1,484 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same for me for the officer. I can not equip the Blurg with 3 mods. Only 2 (of 3)  are working. I've unlocked all 3 mods.

Message 1615 of 1,657 (1,460 Views)

★★★ Guide

That circle is supposed to be displaying a checkmark inside. Looks like EA/DICE is only giving you a half-assed version which makes sense considering the rest of the game.

Message 1616 of 1,657 (1,450 Views)

★ Apprentice
2/2 are available. No problem. Thought you can combine all 3
Message 1617 of 1,657 (1,439 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I got a problem too with my TL-50. The second mod is locked and I can't acces it.

Message 1618 of 1,657 (1,366 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

good luck, I had the same issue months ago and went through all the channels. EA doesn't care about individual accts the help I received was just lip service.

Message 1619 of 1,657 (1,159 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yea, I have same thing with The Aggressor award, says I got 5/5 but has not popped on PS4, Plus that award is tied into the A Tremendous Service award....so that means I am down 2 awards overall....FIX IT or PATCH IT
Message 1620 of 1,657 (1,064 Views)