Re: Unable to claim reward although I've completed the milestone

by mysweetescape13

Original Post

★ Apprentice

There are so many people in here with that problem. Will there be any patch or something?

Message 1121 of 1,657 (1,304 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Message 1122 of 1,657 (1,303 Views)

Message 1123 of 1,657 (1,293 Views)

★ Apprentice
It looks like everyone is having issues in the Troopers and Arcade areas.
I have 3 in Starfighters that I have completed but cannot claim, and 3 in Multiplayer that I have completed, but cannot claim.
Very frustrating. This has been going on for about a week now, for me.
I'm on a PS4.
I've been lurking this board since it started happening to me. I'm very disappointed to see no responses for any EA people.
Message 1124 of 1,657 (1,288 Views)

★ Apprentice

Nothing makes you feel better than finding out you are not the only one with a problem then realizing there is over 100 pages of people with the same problem and still no resolution. This game was the reason i bought my Xbox one s and renewed my Xbox live after the trial ran out. I don't have any other games to play until this is fixed and am hesitant to keep grinding in fear they will do something and reset some of the stuff I've completed...

Message 1125 of 1,657 (1,252 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@soccermonkey633 I thought that the progression system was okay at first, until November 17th 2017 when I was struck with "duplicate" credits not being credited for every card, for every level 1-4, in doubles, triplicate, etc. So prior to January 20th 2018, I began to systematically troubleshoot this issue as an IT professional. 

My solution was to create new Microsoft Xbox live account and create new corresponding EA account purchase new Xbox One...

So now! I am stuck with Unable to claim redeem 12 separate milestones rewards even with new Xbox live account, and worse yet still no Emotes (found 20% working at end of match game only); Lando Calrissian does not fire weapon, Trooper's are now rendered in game progression that are invisible or headless; Epic crafted Star cards that are nerfed my developers.. the list goes on.

Message 1126 of 1,657 (1,215 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have to say, this has soured the experience of playing the game. It just sucks all the fun out of the game, I feel like it's just a complete waste of time playing, instead of mostly a waste of time! LOL

Message 1127 of 1,657 (1,193 Views)

★★★ Novice

+1

3 stuck hero achievements here.  Also, got screwed out of another hero achievement (Darth Maul - fear is my ally) when I completed in game but went to collect and screen shows no progress.  Also, can't make progress on timed milestones now either.  Played a couple rounds of Starfighter Assault and they didn't register against milestone.

Won't play anymore until this issue is resolved.

Message 1128 of 1,657 (993 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

The most important lesson that I have learned from gaming, Futility. That there's a time when you should just give up. Here is a question if  you ever played tic-tac-toe? You probably wouldn't want to keep playing a boring game that is most often a tie. There's no way to really win. The game itself is pointless!

I cannot pay money to level up, removed day one of game

I cannot gain enough credits from gameplay to purchase crates, inconsistent score progression

I cannot receive funds from duplicate cards to add to credits

I cannot claim achievements milestones with bonus weapons, modifications, credits, crafting materials
I cannot be awarded credits for fullfiled timed matches according to specifications
I cannot play with three other teammates due to server mode assignments
I cannot play certain player characters due to downgraded abilites

I cannot update upgrade star cards in fear of that specific card ability being diminished in the future

Did I miss anything? 

Message 1129 of 1,657 (975 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Getting very frustrated. I have three milestones i cannot collect and now I am not getting any credits for matches played. I paid $60 for this game and it is now unplayable. Fix your damn game or give me a refund.

Message 1130 of 1,657 (968 Views)