EA's lack of response on forum regarding rewards in battlefront 2

by Timmy318318

Original Post

Re: Unable to claim reward although I've completed the milestone

★ Apprentice

How did you actually get ahold of a game advisor? Haha. You're doing better than I am.

And... 'Wait for the patch.'? That's it? Why don't we just go shove our heads into an oven while we're waiting. It'll do as much good.

Message 951 of 1,657 (901 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue with my Lock On Target milestone!!!
Message 952 of 1,657 (880 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here. Can't claim the cr-2/200 credit milestone or the se-44c sharpshooter milestone
Message 953 of 1,657 (817 Views)

★ Apprentice

So I still can't claim Thermal Detonator Expert, NT-242 Sharpshooter or S-5 Training Session...

But my wife was just playing and EL-16HFE Sharpshooter and I was able to claim the reward.... wtf?

Message 954 of 1,657 (787 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Finished 75 for se-44 and no claim reward. Not the first bug I've run into. level 40 and this is the worst FPS I have ever played. 

PLEASE BAN EA AND THEIR DEVELOPERS FROM ANYTHING STAR WARS. 

Message 955 of 1,657 (776 Views)

★★ Novice

Yup. Completed 200 officer kills, Blurrg reward greyed out. Frustrating. 

Message 956 of 1,657 (726 Views)

★★ Novice
Same thing here on Xbox one. Some rewards won’t claim but others they I get will still work just fine. EA really has to patch this soon!! Making it hard to play bc some of the ones glitched for me are weapon unlocks. Anyone from EA actually monitor these forums??
Message 957 of 1,657 (733 Views)

★ Apprentice
I am now unable to claim CREDITS at end of game hahahahaha or my level up credits!!! complete lack of support either! its was monday morning for Pete's sake is nobody working over there? ontop of that i also cant get hero milestones either. so frustrated with this game at this point there is no enjoyment from playing it. I can't gather CREDITS and I can't unlock milestones. what else is there????
Message 958 of 1,657 (732 Views)

EA's lack of response on forum regarding rewards in battlefront 2

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
From reading other forums it seems the problem of not being able to claim rewards for milestones achieved has been going on and off for two months. I have read many of the topics on this and am throughly amazed at EA's lack of response to the hundreds/thousands of people that this is effecting without them giving any kind of response. I am not saying that it is quite ET on Atari but in this day and age can we not at least get a tech to get on the forum for a bit and tell us what is going on and what they are doing to fix it? In order to get some kind of response as paying customers we can file a complaint with the bbb in order to get some reponse. Google bbb redwood city, CA where ea headquarters is located. Keep complaining until they have to do something....
Message 959 of 1,657 (489 Views)

Re: Battlefront 2: Multiplayer Progression

★★★ Novice

This might need to be priority one for bug fixes. A vast majority of people seem to have developed this problem very recently. I would guess that it was a mistake in the code in the most recent patch. Probably a misplaced = or (). Either way, it's impairing the progress of a lot of players. I'm sitting on four unclaimed milestones, at least one of which is a blaster.

Message 960 of 1,657 (660 Views)