by SnowmanHD

Original Post

Unable to claim the reward for Heavy Class

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? Challenges
Which part of it? Persistent
Summarize your bug Can't finish this challenge on career for heavy class to earn a new weapon. Playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 for Playstation 4.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Flavio-GM
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 28/01/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 01:00 PM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Strike
What is your time zone? AGT (BET) - GMT - 3:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It is a challenge in the career for killing 200 with the heavy class that will earn you 200 credits and a new weapon.
What happens when the bug occurs? The reward is greyed and you can't click to finish it and earn the rewards, already have +240 kills with the heavy class and still doesn't let me to finish it.
What do you expect to see? I want to finish it and earn the rewards.
Please select your region South America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Playstation 4.

As wrote above, I am playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 for Playstation 4. I did more than 200 kills with Heavy Class, but the reward is greyed and doesn't let me finish this challenge on the career to earn 200 credits and a new weapon for Heavy Class. Is there a fix to this? Already tryed to do more kills, still doesn't let me to get the rewards.  

Message 851 of 1,657 (476 Views)

Re: Battlefront 2: Multiplayer Progression

★★★★ Novice

From the symptoms and the way it happened its most likely a server side or client/server communication issue.

Since the whole 'purpose' of the game is centred around progression I imagine this should really a high priority issue. People put in X number of hours to achieve a certain goal. When they find out its not happening its gonna be pretty demotivating.

Message 852 of 1,657 (612 Views)

Re: Battlefront 2: Multiplayer Progression

★★★ Guide
Yeah, they’ll empty out faster than a HvV server with three credit farmers on it.
Message 853 of 1,657 (611 Views)

Re: Unable to claim reward although I've completed the milestone

★★ Pro

Kind of got a response from EA through the online chat. No time-frame on a fix but at least they acknowledge the issue!

you: just want to know that EA are aware, when it will get fixed, and that I am not now playing in vain
Nishant: I've checked your game and information in our database and everything seems to be well and fine. I can see that some of our players is also having the same issue and our studios is working on this particular issues.I'm sure this is going to be resolved sooner as our team is working on. I'm sure you've played the game and you'd be able to receive your rewards sooner. Please keep in touch with the forums link as update will be available. You can also connect with us at any point of the time.

Message 854 of 1,657 (860 Views)

Re: Can't claim reward after completing milestone

★★★ Novice
Thanks snowman! This is the most substantial answer on this topic I've been about to find! (Which is depressing) Kudos!
Message 855 of 1,657 (504 Views)

Re: Unable to Claim Reward for Milestone

★★★★ Novice
I'm having the same issue with the A200 dual zoom for my assault class!! I've already completed the milestone but can't claim reward!! Help plz!! It's not the only milestone I'm having trouble with!!
Message 856 of 1,657 (476 Views)

Re: Unable to Claim Reward for Milestone

★★★★ Novice
I'm on PS4 btw!
Message 857 of 1,657 (470 Views)

Re: Can't claim reward after completing milestone

★★★★★ Novice

Just to throw my hat into the ring as well...

I'd like my mod... I suck and I need all the help I can get!
20180129_223857.jpg

Message 858 of 1,657 (497 Views)

Re: Unable to claim the reward for Heavy Class

★★★ Newbie

I don't have pictures but I can take later tonight. But I see lots of people with similar problems. To be honest, it is lame that this is happening more than often, throwing our effort to complete those challenges on career to the trash. Shouldn't be hard to make a code that ungrey the reward and let us finish the challenge if we filled the requirements. Not being able to get this new weapon is a big waste of time and effort. 

Message 859 of 1,657 (462 Views)

Re: Claim Rewards

★★★ Novice
Similar issue but with 200 assault kills
Message 860 of 1,657 (491 Views)