Re: Battlefront 2: Multiplayer Progression

by The_Storm_Panda

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi, this is still an issue for me also, I thought the Jan patch would have fixed it but it appears not. Do you know when this Tremendous Service bug is scheduled to be fixed??

Message 421 of 1,657 (630 Views)

Re: Can't claim EL-16HFE Target Practice Reward - Greyed Out

★★★★★ Apprentice
Still having this problem if you try playing a quick multiplayer match, of say, Blast?
Message 422 of 1,657 (744 Views)

Re: Multiplayer Milestone "The Defender" will not complete

★★ Novice
Yeah same here I've called 3 times and haven't gotten an answer why they can't just credit me.
Message 423 of 1,657 (617 Views)

★★★ Guide
You called EA? Like on a phone?? I wasn’t aware they were taking calls from the little folk. 😮
Message 424 of 1,657 (611 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The Force Is With You milestone still won't let me claim my reward.  I've claimed rewards for several other milestones since my last post, but that one remains a problem for me.

Message 425 of 1,657 (596 Views)

★★ Novice

They havent fixed the issue yet and the patch already came out. I have this issue but with the Milestone "THE DEFENDER"... I've already completed it and it appears as if I hasn't yet. 

Message 426 of 1,657 (819 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I’m having a similar issue. I’m rank 31 and I still have not received this “Tremendous Service” milestone. Now considering my 31 levels of service I would think that just statistically I finished everything twice over. However my progress still shows 25/26 despite completing all 26 milestone challenges. Should I try to redo Attacker and Defender? It seems to me they might be the ones. However surely I must have one on both sides by now. Like I have many many games played in Starfighter Assault. It’s been more than a month and this still hasn’t fixed itself or been updated. I’d like my 500 crystals please and thank you.
Message 427 of 1,657 (782 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Still bugged on my stuff. No reason to play when the hard work means nothing.

Message 428 of 1,657 (776 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@sjon9104 wrote:

Still bugged on my stuff. No reason to play when the hard work means nothing.

Dude, I hate that for you! I would be really upset too if I couldn't unlock weapon milestones, especially since it takes a while to get the required number of kills.  What's really weird, is that it looks like FWMB-10K Sharpshooter unlocked, but Target Practice didn't.

Message 429 of 1,657 (756 Views)

★★★★ Novice
That is what happened. I assumed if I unlocked the last one it might fix the broken one before it. NOT. These are issues I would expect from a free to play mmo or indy company.
Message 430 of 1,657 (749 Views)