Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? Tides of war
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12-11-18
Summarize your bug Wont allow me to build a snow man. Wont allow me to get one kill on a stationary weapon. Won’t allow me to finish my tides of war missions to get my gun reward. Today is the last day to get them. And I have two missions left and I’ve tried them all day yesterday and today. Pretty frustrating considering I’ve played 4 days straight to unlock my gun
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Idk
What happens when the bug occurs? I’ve completed each missions at least twice. Nothing. And now it won’t even allow me to build a snowman
What should be happening instead? What should happen is you should give me and everyone else with this problem a gun as a reward

Please make this right. I want my reward I spent a whole week trying to achieve. 

Thanks for hearing me out. Happy Holidays guys. 

Tony

Message 1 of 38 (3,220 Views)

Re: Unable to build snowman etc. bf5

★★★ Newbie

What happens now on this. I have the same issue that the creator of this bug mentions. I have done every task on the Tides of war, bar the snowman. I have tried numerous times going into Narvik to build the snowman, and it just does not work. Other have done this, so I think its very unfair that others who have done the tasks are unable o get the gun

Message 2 of 38 (3,116 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same problem  and if this doesn't get fixed we deserve the XP for it. Its not our fault and stuff like this is what makes you want to quit playing the game. Its very frustrating and annoying and makes your customers think you guys really don't give a * about us.

Message 3 of 38 (3,074 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I too have this issue after the update. I hope they will fix this before tomorrow. Or atleast extend the timer.

Wont work or narvik european server either or brazil.. in any game mode. Its just stuck on the first part and wont go anyfurther. This should be a priority over anything else

Message 4 of 38 (3,059 Views)

★★ Novice

I too have this issue. This is obnoxious and now we're screwed without a reward because of it. Thanks for screwing it up. Now we're unable to finish our tides of war missions because of this bug.

Message 5 of 38 (3,013 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue...

Message 6 of 38 (2,999 Views)

★★ Novice

At this point they want to retain player base. Bet you they extend the reward or give out the xp

Message 7 of 38 (2,877 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

They really should acknowledge this issue. Give everyone the first unlock. Its bull that I spent so much time wasted on this snowman issue.

Message 8 of 38 (2,854 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same issue. Can't complete the 1 kill with a stationary weapon or build the snowman. Extend the timer or gives us the rewards.
Message 9 of 38 (2,850 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Last day to do this and It won’t work so annoying 

Message 10 of 38 (2,806 Views)