Re: Unable to Move in Retired Sim

by jesicaindah

Original Post

Unable to Move in Retired Sim

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) IPad Pro 13”, iPhone X
OS Version IOS 11.3
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003471117616
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Player 1 marries Sim from Player 2. Player 2 then retires Sim and Moves Sim out of the house. Player 1 then invites Sim from Player 2 to move in. A message gets sent to Player 2 to allow the move but it fails saying “Sim no longer available.”
What do you expect to see? If the Sim is no longer in use and is now an NPC, then why not allow the Sim to move in without sending a notification. Or don’t ask the question and don’t send a notification in the first place if it can’t be done.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

My wife and I play Sims Mobile together.  She married my Sim shortly before I retired him and moved him out.  She then tried to move him in to her house and it said she’d have to get permission from the owner.  I received a notification but when I approved it the same said, “Sim no longer available.”  If my old Sim is now an NPC, why not allow her to move him in without fuss?  If it’s just not meant to be, then why ask either of us the question?

Message 1 of 7 (682 Views)

★ Novice
I have not gotten that far yet but my sim is dating a retired sim and I was wondering if that will mean I cannot move the retired sim in.
Message 2 of 7 (587 Views)

Retired Sims can't move in. But it's weird that you're getting the option, do you maybe have a screenshot of the option?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 7 (575 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I don’t see why we can’t move in retired Sims. Most of my NPCs have become elders and they’re the ones I’m high enough in relationship level to ask!

I don’t really get the elder/retirement thing tbh.

Message 4 of 7 (545 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi @Phantomlover1717

I am playing the sims mobile with some friends and thinking to take their retired sims in. But they never receive the request from me and my move-in request to them seems pending and non cancel-able. I attached the picture that is showing I have send the request, and also the sc from my friend's game where there's no notification at all regarding my request.

My player id is 1003170855810.

Thank you.

Message 5 of 7 (468 Views)

I'm not sure why the option would be there.

However retired Sims leave the game sooner or later, there is little use to them.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 7 (434 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was actually thinking to extend the use of them.. But thank you anyway.

Message 7 of 7 (427 Views)