Re: Franchise Issues

by waderade8

Original Post

Re: Unable to make formation subs with non-team playbooks

★★★ Newbie
Same for me I'm so upset west coast is my favorite playbook and I can't do formation subs I spent all this money on the game I would expect them to fix things like this
Message 11 of 15 (2,049 Views)

Re: Unable to make formation subs with non-team playbooks

★★★ Newbie
Exactly. Same still happening on my Xbox one. It’s almost November and this still isn’t fixed!!!
Message 12 of 15 (1,972 Views)

Unable to Make Offensive Formations Subs - Franchise Mode

★ Novice

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug I n both Online and Offline you can't make formation subs for offensive playbooks. Using Run Balanced playbook and you are unable to make offensive formation subs. Loads and screen goes black.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to make a formation sub online and/or offline in franchise mode on offense using any playbook and/or run balanced playbook.
What happens when the bug occurs? It tries to load, and then you get a black screen
What do you expect to see? The game has been out since August, I should be able to make an offensive formation substitution without being in an actual game to do so.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Stouder_22
Date/time issue occurred All the time, Every time
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

Product: Madden 18
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug In both Online and Offline you can't make formation subs for offensive playbooks. Using Run Balanced playbook and you are unable to make offensive formation subs. Loads and screen goes black.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to make a formation sub online and/or offline in franchise mode on offense using any playbook and/or run balanced playbook.
What happens when the bug occurs? It tries to load, and then you get a black screen
What do you expect to see? The game has been out since August, I should be able to make an offensive formation substitution without being in an actual game to do so. 
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Stouder_22
Date/time issue occurred All the time, Every time
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

Message 13 of 15 (1,902 Views)

Report bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 18
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug Every time I want to make a formation sub the screen blanks I am able to exit but it keeps happening
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’m not sure but this needs to be addressed immediately
What happens when the bug occurs? The screen blanks
What do you expect to see? Formation subs
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Loyal2theBroncos
Date/time issue occurred 11-16-17
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Fix this

Fix!!
Message 14 of 15 (1,852 Views)

Re: Franchise Issues

★★★ Newbie
I’m having issues when changing formation subs to make my best two LB’s be in the double a-gap blitz in Nickel formation but it always reverts back to the original set up with the worse LB. Didn you find a fix?
Message 15 of 15 (1,730 Views)