Unable to Join Territory Wars

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version 13.3.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 359181719
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I did not receive the option to join Territory Wars
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to guild area, Guild Events, Option to join the Territory Wars was not available during the join period
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I found out from a guild member that a Territory War started today, I was not able to join during the open period yesterday because the option was not available.

DABEA111-790C-41C1-A92B-D44ADBE933F7_1581711150.png
Message 1 of 3 (298 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to Join Territory Wars

@pittfall230 If you only play on one device, sometimes when a Territory War launches, the icon won't appear.

Playing on multiple devices, or force-closing the app once per day can force any new events to appear.

Alternatively, I recommend you have your guild make announcements that one is available, to ensure players are reminded to signup.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (282 Views)

All Replies

@pittfall230 If you only play on one device, sometimes when a Territory War launches, the icon won't appear.

Playing on multiple devices, or force-closing the app once per day can force any new events to appear.

Alternatively, I recommend you have your guild make announcements that one is available, to ensure players are reminded to signup.

★★★★★ Newbie

@GladOS-013 Thanks for the information...

Yes, I only play on a single device.

Sucks that I was sent to the forums and found this after spending 20+ minutes on the phone with support saying it is a known bug, but didn't share this tidbit of info with me... also sucks that I have no remedy for this issue, so I just miss out on rewards (win or lose)...

Message 3 of 3 (276 Views)