Unable to Give Medicine from "Herbal Entrepreneurs" to Doctor

by RangerKimmy

Original Post

Re: Unable to Give Medicine from "Herbal Entrepreneurs" to Doctor

★ Guide

@abc1555258890 that is because the dev's at Bioware were to focused on adding features rather than fixing the G-D damn game!

Seriously, they have the worst product manager over there I have ever seen.

Message 51 of 75 (2,245 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still broken. Even after recent patch. I just encountered this. >Frown

Message 52 of 75 (2,115 Views)

★★ Guide

Then I thought it was suppose to be like this, players taking weed could be of morale issue.  But f that, just fix the damn quest.

Message 53 of 75 (2,107 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here PS4 europe
Message 54 of 75 (2,071 Views)

★★ Novice

What, EA? Giving a response for something that's their fault? Nah, they'll let the shortsighted players blame the developers who had only 18 months to put together a game while they fill their pockets. It's their business model. For every game.

Message 55 of 75 (1,953 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Still having this problem after 1.09. I already got the medicine from them, but can't give it to the turian. Last quest I'm missing too. Dammit :D

Message 56 of 75 (1,917 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Blackbird0205

Do you have "Running a fewer" as a Quest?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 57 of 75 (1,913 Views)

★ Apprentice

For whatever reason I started a second playthrough thanks to the recent patches hoping some glitched quests I had my first go around months ago would be fixed. Lo and behold this quest is still broken even with the latest patch which shouldn't shock me. Quests on the backburner when it comes to "fixes" I guess.

Message 58 of 75 (1,828 Views)

★★★ Novice

Come on guys, at least the quest doesn't freeze the game anymore when entering the zone, and the quest itself validates correctly when you give the UV lamp. Ok we can't give the antibiotic weed to the turian doctor, but it doesn't involve any sub-quest anyways (they've simply removed its entry it seems). I guess that the zone bug was much more complicated to repair than what most people think (EA's Frostbyte would be inapropriate for such RPG it seems). Trolling doesn't help anything...

Message 59 of 75 (1,763 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nice to know I'm not the only one having this issue.

Bioware please fix your broken game!

Message 60 of 75 (1,795 Views)