Unable to Give Medicine from "Herbal Entrepreneurs" to Doctor

by RangerKimmy

Original Post

Re: Unable to Give Medicine from "Herbal Entrepreneurs" to Doctor

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This seems to be one of the few quests that is 100% guaranteed to be broken, regardless of platform you play on (as opposed to most of the bugs that I'm aware of which are hit or miss depending on your platform, specs, individual copy of the game, etc...eg. this is the *only* bug that I'd call 'major' that I've encountered in my game yet; guess I'm lucky).  A simple Google search reveals that not one single person has been able to continue this quest chain after meeting the stoners. Reloading a save doesn't seem to fix it.  Hope Bioware has this relatively high on the list of issues to fix/includes a fix in tomorrow's patch....seems to be causing a lot of frustration among players, thankfully I was smart enough to look this up before running back and forth for hours to verify the issue XD

Message 11 of 75 (3,793 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes, but in the grand scheme this is a minor issue. Definately lack of attention to detail, but the quest still completes.

Message 12 of 75 (3,777 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same issue. Unable to give medicine.

Message 13 of 75 (3,760 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
>> Yes, but in the grand scheme this is a minor issue. Definately lack of attention to detail, but the quest still completes.

how did you complete it? it is still in the journal
Message 14 of 75 (3,750 Views)

★★ Novice

Just encountered this on PS4. It's very frustrating because it means that my Journal is now forever showing an unviewed quest with no option to clear it (why isn't there a "Set all as viewed"? option for the Journal and Codex, anyway?). I spoke to the doctor about the medicine before encountering the drug chemists and scanning the plant and when I looked at my Journal I realised that the quest entry was bugged. 

Message 15 of 75 (3,730 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I was unaware of the Doctor needing new medicine until the quest log triggered when i picked up the plant from a distress call from raiders in the area. I got the samples by giving them the UV lights and the journal said i had to hand it to a DOctor who needed it on Kadara, but i have absolutely no idea who that is or where that is due to the shoddy map and lack of minimap on screen...

Message 16 of 75 (3,725 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have this problem too. I've attached a screenshot of the completed task, which never loses the '!' and has no sub tasks associated with it.

Message 17 of 75 (3,713 Views)

★ Guide

Same issue on PC at the Nexus refugees was unable to heal the guy ie give the plant to the doc, but I fixed the com tower or whatever on the roof, everything including npc's becomes uninteractible when map markers dissapears at the Herbal Entrepreneurs after giving the UV Lamp so no backtracking to those guys to talk or pickup if anything is missed.

Message 18 of 75 (3,697 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Well the completed task entry now includes a single sub task and the '!' has finally gone with 1.05. I still can't offer any medicine for the guy with the bite marks so there still seems to be something missing here.

Message 19 of 75 (3,652 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Was this checking on a save where you already tried to do the mission and it glitched or is this a clean attempt at the mission from the start?

Message 20 of 75 (3,626 Views)